|International Men's Day 2018 - Save Indian Family Foundation in India, Date: 19 November 2018, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
Ahmadiyya (/ɑːməˈdiə/; officially, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community or the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at) is an Islamic religious movement founded in Punjab, British India, near the end of the 19th century. It originated with the life and teachings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad[wp] (1835-1908), who claimed to have appeared in fulfilment of the prophecies concerning the world's reformer during the end times, who was to bring about, by peaceful means, the final triumph of Islam and herald the eschaton as predicted in Islamic scriptures as well as the traditions of various world religions. He claimed to have been divinely appointed as the Mujaddid (renewer) of Islam, the promised Messiah[wp] and Mahdi[wp] awaited by Muslims.
The adherents of the Ahmadiyya movement are referred to as Ahmadi Muslims or simply Ahmadis.
- Official website: alislam.org
- Official website highlighting the persecution of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community: persecutionofahmadis.org
- Wikipedia has an article about Ahmadiyya
- The battle between mainstream Muslims and the Ahmadiyya community - Al Jazeera[wp] (July 28, 2011) (Size: 43:41 min.)
- The ongoing battle between Ahmadiyyas and mainstream Muslims has gone largely unreported in the mainstream media. It's based on the Ahmaddiya belief that their founder Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a Prophet and Messiah sent by God to save the world. Mainstream Muslims consider that heretical because they believe Muhammad was the last Prophet. So are the Ahmaddiyas believers or heretics?
- Akber Choudhry: Charity begins at home for the Mirza Family - Panama Papers, Medium on May 12, 2016
- Akber Choudhry: Biggest Charity Fraud in Panama Papers, Medium on May 10, 2016