!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Ari Libsker|
Ari Libsker (* 1972) is a journalist and film-maker from Tel Aviv, Israel, who spoke at the WWDOGA 2016 in Cologne. He classifies himself as politically far left.
One of his most famous works is the documentation Circumcision (Israel, 2004, 19 minutes). It deals with the influence of male circumcision to the sexual life. First, channel 2 (Israel) wanted to censor the work, but aired it later in the night program.
Ari Libsker (ארי ליבסקר, born 1972 in Haifa), is an Israeli filmmaker and journalist. He has made several documentaries. His film Stalags (2008) featured in The New York Times and won several awards. In March 2012 he curated the exhibition "Iran", which protests what he views as "panic over the Iranian atomic bomb".
One of his first films, Circumcision (Israel 2004, 30 min, channel 2) dealt with the harmful effects of circumcision. Channel 2[wp] tried to censor the movie and in the end broadcast it at a late hour. The movie got a lot of response and criticism.
- Speech of Ari Libsker - WWDOGA 2016 (May 7, 2016) (Size: 3:25 min.)
- Circumcision (2004) (Size: 21:17 min.)
- Stalags - Holocaust and Pornography in Israel (2008) (Size: 2:35 min.)
- Stalags - Holocausto y literatura pornonazi en Israel (2008) (Size: 62:22 min.) (Spanish)
- Filmabend, genitale-selbstbestimmung.de
- IntactiWiki: Ari Libsker, Revision as of 26 May 2016
- Israeli art exhibition protests panic over the Iranian atomic bomb, Haaretz. City Mouse Online. 14 March 2012
- Wikipedia: Ari Libsker, Revision as of 2 April 2015
|This article based partially on an article Ari Libsker (26 May 2016) from the free Encyklopedia IntactiWiki. The IntactiWiki article is publised under GNU-License for free Documentation. In IntactiWiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|
|This article based partially on an article Ari Libsker (2 April 2015) from the free Encyklopedia Wikipedia. The Wikipedia article is publised under under an unknown license. In Wikipedia is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|