!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
Chastity piercing is a special form of piercings, with which chastity is to be supported. To this extent, chastity piercing can be an alternative to penis cages (for men) or chastity belts (for women).
Chastity piercings are any piercings that can be used to impose chastity through the practice of infibulation[wp]. A ring or similar device is used to hold the labia together, closing the entrance to the vagina preventing the wearer from having intercourse and/or accessing the clitoris for stimulation. This practice has some attractions to aficionados of Bondage & Discipline scenes where such restraint can be very erotic.
A ring or ot her device is used to hold the labia[wp] closed, preventing the wearer from having vaginal sexual intercourse[wp]. When denial of direct stimulation of the clitoris[wp] is the goal, a rigid shield can be fastened over the clitoral area with labial piercings.
In males, chastity piercing can be performed several ways. Through infibulation[wp] (piercing the foreskin closed), a Prince Albert[wp] or frenulum[wp] piercing using a smaller gauge locking mechanism (preventing intercourse), or chaining a Prince Albert piercing to a guiche piercing[wp] (thus preventing an erection[wp]).
In modern chastity percings for women, a ring or similar device is used to hold the labia[wp] together, closing the entrance to the vagina and preventing the wearer from having intercourse[wp] and/or accessing the clitoris for stimulation.
- BME Encyclopedia: Chastity piercing
- Carol Saliendo, Myrna L. Armstrong, Alden E. Roberts: Self-Reported Characteristics of Women and Men with Intimate Body Piercings[ext], June 23, 2004
- Wikipedia: Chastity piercing, Version from March 24, 2014
- In ancient Rome (where the term was coined), "infibulation" mainly meant the practice of using a metal fibula (Latin for "buckle" or "clasp") to fasten together the edges of the foreskin of an uncircumcised male slave whose owner did not want him engaging in unauthorized sexual activity during a relatively temporary period. Note that among anthropologists for much of the 20th century, the term "infibulation" (like "circumcision") was used as a weaselly euphemism[wp] for horrific practices of extreme irreversible female genital mutilation[wp] which have no relationship with either ancient Roman infibulation or modern BDSM piercing.
- Wipipedia: Chastity piercing, Version from December 20, 2009