|Main Page → Portal Persons → Cristina Ramos|
Cristina Ramos Pérez (* 1979) is a Spanish opera and rock singer. In 2016, her performance in the program of international talent, GOT TALENT of Spain[wp], is worth to be the winner of the contest.
As an opera singer, she surprised the judges on Spain's Got Talent by covering AC/DC's[wp] Highway to Hell[wp] after she stripped off her gown to reveal ripped pants and a corset. Her performance created a viral phenomenon of more than 100 million views in just one week.
Since then, thanks to its versatility and impressive staging, Cristina does not stop star in galas and events around the world, such as DSHS Limburg, the World Ocean Forum in Busan, South Korea or the Nordic Bussines Forum in Helsinki. He has performed as a star for events of major brands such as Cartier, Porsche, Cepsa, Fiat, Mercedes Wella or in cities like St. Petersburg, Munich, Paris, Seoul, Riga, Helsinki and Tallinn.
By 2017, he premiered his own show, Rock TALENT and has been the guest artist of the Gala Queen of the Carnival of their land, Las Palmas.
Superior degree in Licenciada Superior en Canto Conservatory of Music of Las Palmas[ext], where she was born and lives. He continued his studies by professionals like Isabel Rey, Suso Mariategui, Paul Farrington, Cristina Gallardo, Mirella Freni, Carlos Mena, Isabel Alvarez, among others.
Collaborates with the Choir of the Philharmonic of Gran Canaria[ext] under the tutelage of Luis Garcia in a wide repertoire of oratorio, operetta and opera where he performs solo roles, also performs several concerts including the Cuyás theater in favor of the Benevolent Association White cross.
Combines her studies classical singing and modern singing, performs several workshops improvisation and jazz singers like Browyn Evans and Patricia Kraus, extending its record, getting to the latter the first prize in the workshop "vocal technique and contest modern singing".
Early life and career and early
In the beginning it was part in bands and groups of various styles like Latin music, rock, funk, jazz, collaborations with the Big Band de Gran Canaria and international broadcasts such as the Gala of the Carnival Queen and the Drag Queen Gala Las Palmas. Also works as putting the voice in soundtracks, radio jingles, as a showgirl on labels and in direct international singers such as José Velez and Braulio, who was his usual showgirl from 2006 to 2015. Because of its versatility, continues his career as a singer performing light music musicales Casino collaborates with the SR BIG bAND and its rockier version acts as a rock singer in the Macaronesia group.
In the genre of Musical
In 2012 premiered the musical Pavarotti & Friends, with over 200 functions in three seasons until 2015. GOLDEN TRIBUTE LIVE ABBA, ABBA tribute, premiered at the Gala DRAG Carnival of Las Palmas (February 2015 and has functions to present date). Released in 2015 show WALK THE MUSICAL in Maspalomas Cultural Center and the Auditorium de Moya. In March 2016 premieres the show ONLY THE BEST, with later works all summer galas with the tenor Iñigo Irigoyen. BOLEROCK premiered at Theater Guiniguada Las Palmas de GC in March 2016. In October 2015 FROM HOLLYWOOD TO BROADWAY premieres, musical show which more than 120 functions until April 30, 2016.
As opera singer
His first starring role was in the role of Maria la O in the operetta of the same name, in 2013. He then made his debut in the season of Zarzuela of Las Palmas, in the role of Aurora in "The Leandras" and Constancica in 2014 with "the boarder Sevillano". In December 2014 he was awarded the Special Jury Prize at the Zarzuela Contest II Valleseco, Gran Canaria. He opened the 2015 zarzuela season in the Teatro Cuyás with the operetta "La Monteria" by J. Guerrero (May 2). It is headlining acts in opera recitals like La Gala de la Cruz Blanca (October 2015) or the lyrical recital Marcilla August 2015.
As a guest artist for major events stand out
Among the countless galas who has starred in this last year emphasize his stellar performances in COREAN SPAIN OCEAN FORUM: Las Palmas, CARTIER in Barcelona, CEPSA in Budapest, the DUTCH SPORTS HORSE SALES in Limburg, FIMUCITÉ in Tenerife, MERCEDES Circus of Albacete, NORDIC BUSSINES FORUM in Helsinki, WORLD OCEAN FORUM Korea, AUTOZURICH in Zurich, WinterPRIDE in Maspalomas, COIFFURE SUISSE of Interlaken, AVANTIA in Santiago de Compostela, Wella in St. Petersburg, FOUNDATION PREVENT Theater in Barcelona, Gala New Year's Eve in TVC, New Year's concert Auditorio Alfredo Kraus in LPGC, Audemars Piguet in Geneva, SVEDBANK in Tallinn, CORTEFIEL at the Teatro Real in Madrid, Galal Queen of Las Palmas, Galas Drag of Maspalomas, NUIT DES ETOILES in Belfort, COSTA CRUISES in Marseille, FEINES ESSEN in Munich.
- Cristina Ramos: wiki
- Website: cristinaramos.es
- Youtube: Cristina Ramos
- Rachel Eddie: Opera singer takes talent contest by storm with an incredible cover of AC/DC's 1979 classic rock anthem Highway to Hell, Daily Mail Australia on March 20, 2016
- Cristina Ramos, 37, unexpectedly performed AC/DC's Highway to Hell
- She had been singing opera before suddenly busting out the rock anthem
- Ms Ramos surprised and delighted the Spain's Got Talent judges
- She advanced through the competition thanks to her performance
- La ópera y el rock de Cristina - Got Talent España (¡Pase de Oro!) (March 14, 2016) (Size: 5:08 min.)
- Cristina Ramos - Opera Rock - Highway to hell - Got Talent España (March 16, 2016) (Size: 3:25 min.)
- Cristina Ramos - Opera Rock - Call me - Got Talent España (Semifinals) (April 17, 2016) (Size: 2:34 min.)
- Cristina Ramos - Opera Rock - Who wants to live forever - Spaniens Supertalent (Final) (April 28, 2016) (Size: 1:32 min.)
- ¡Edurne y Cristina Ramos cantan a dúo en la Gran Final! - Got Talent España (March 22, 2017) (Size: 3:42 min.)
- Cristina Ramos - Got Talent 2016 Opera Rock - Highway to hell (Size: 3:25 min.)
- Cristina Ramos y La Trova - Yo viviré - La Trova Oficial (Size: 6:32 min.)
- Cristina Ramos - Rock talent - Cristina Ramos (February 9, 2017) (Size: 8:16 min.)