|Main Page → Portal Persons → Douglas Murray|
|Born||16 July 1979|
Douglas Murray (* 1979) is a British author, journalist, and political commentator. He is the founder of the Centre for Social Cohesion[wp] and is currently the associate director of the Henry Jackson Society[wp] and associate editor of The Spectator[wp].
- (2000). Bosie: A Biography of Lord Alfred Douglas. ISBN 0-340-76771-5.
- (2005). Neoconservatism: Why We Need It. ISBN 1-904863-05-1.
- (2011). Bloody Sunday: Truths, Lies and the Saville Inquiry. London: Dialogue. ISBN 1-84954-149-3.
- (2013). Islamophilia: a very metropolitan malady. emBooks. ISBN 1-62777-050-X.
- (2017). The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam. Bloomsbury Publishing PLC. ISBN 1-4729-4224-8.
- Brandon, James; Murray, Douglas (2007). Hate on the State: How British libraries encourage Islamic extremism. Westminster, UK: Centre for Social Cohesion.
- Murray, Douglas (2007). Towards a Grand Strategy for an Uncertain World: Renewing Transatlantic Partnership
- Murray, Douglas; Verwey, Johan Pieter (2008). Victims of Intimidation: Freedom of Speech Within Europe's Muslim Communities London, UK: Centre for Social Cohesion.
- Mass-Migration: The Tiniest Dose of Reality Hits, The Gastone Institute on September 19, 2017
- Getting Away with It: What Has Happened to Rule of Law?, The Gastone Institute on May 19, 2015
- Website: douglasmurray.co.uk
- Wikipedia has an article about Douglas Murray (author)
- Ruthie Blum: Douglas Murray: Free Speech Under Assault, Litigation by Islamists, Liberal Apologists, The Algemeiner Journal on April 1, 2016
- "She's HATES America" - Douglas Murray DESTROY Linda Sarsour - 50 Stars (September 29, 2017) (Size: 11:48 min.)
- Douglas Murray: "The media is lying to you!" - MGTOW University (September 27, 2017) (Size: 9:40 min.) (Opinion industry)
- Douglas Murray: The Dishonesty About Immigration - Swebbty FORUM (July 30, 2017) (Size: 13:36 min.) (Immigration)
- The Strange Death of Europe - Douglas Murray and Stefan Molyneux (July 10, 2017) (Size: 69:23 min.) (Europe)
- Europe Belongs to Europeans - Douglas Murray (June 8, 2017) (Size: 5:36 min.)
- There will be no "Soft Landing" on islam - Douglas Murray's sobering prognosis (with Gad Saad) - Gravitahn (March 7, 2017) (Size: 8:38 min.)
- Douglas Murray explains Swedish migration disaster - BBC (February 26, 2017) (Size: 10:25 min.) (Sweden)
- Douglas Murray Greatest Speech On Islam (September 14, 2016) (Size: 19:25 min.) (Islam)
- Islam & Western Values Arguments (September 8, 2016) (Size: 136:05 min.) (Western values)