!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Judy Wood|
Dr. Judy Wood earned a Ph.D. Degree from Virginia Tech and is a former professor of mechanical engineering. She has research expertise in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, deformation analysis, materials characterization and materials engineering science. Her research has involved testing materials, including complex-material systems, in the area of photomechanics, or the use of optical and image-analysis methods to determine physical properties of materials and measure how materials respond to forces placed on them. Her area of expertise involves interferometry in forensic science. She taught graduate and undergraduate engineering classes and has authored or co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed papers and journal publications in her areas of expertise.
In the time since 9/11/01, she has applied her expertise in materials science, image analysis and interferometry, to a forensic study of over 40,000 images, hundreds of video clips, a large volume of witness testimony, analyses of dust samples, seismic data, and the analysis of other environmental evidence pertaining to the destruction of the World Trade Center complex. Dr. Wood has conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation of what physically happened to the World Trade Center site on 9/11. And, based on her analysis of the evidence she gathered, in 2007, she filed a federal Qui Tam case for science fraud against the contractors who contributed to the official National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report about the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. This case was filed in the US Supreme Court in Dec 2009. To this day, Dr. Wood's investigation and body of evidence as compiled in her book is the only comprehensive forensic investigation in the public domain. Where Did the Towers Go? is not a book of poetry, yet it has some beautiful prose. It is not a novel yet it tells a complete story. It is not a photography book, yet the pictures will grab you. It is not just a text book, yet its data is empirical and it teaches critical thinking. It is not the Bible yet it will be one of the most important books you will ever read.
Dr. Wood received her
- B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
- M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
- Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including
- Experimental Stress Analysis,
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
- Strength of Materials Testing
Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM's Biological Systems and Materials Division, and has served on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.
From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.
Dr. Wood started to question the events of 9/11 on that same day when what she saw and heard on television was contradictory and appeared to violate the laws of physics. Since that day she has used her knowledge of engineering mechanics to prove that the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers could not have happened as the American public was told.
- Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11, The New Investigation, 2010, ISBN 0-615-41256-4
Lectures / Movies
- "9/11 erklärt", Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (March 16, 2016) (Episode 0: Overview - Episode 1: Missing Rubble - Episode 2: Dr. Judy Wood - Episode 3: Dustification - Episode 4: The Big Picture)
- Dr. Judy Wood clearly explains the lack of debris at ground zero in NYC from the 9/11 event (Cornwall UK, November 13, 2012) (Size: 21:47 min.)
- Evidence of breakthrough energy technology on 9/11 (Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference, 2012 Holland) (Size: 144:58 min.)
- Dr. Judy Wood interview - 911 Investigation - One Step Beyond in Zusammenarbeit mit Nexus-Magazin (July 25, 2013) (Size: 97:45 min.)
- Dr. Judy Wood - The Amazing 9/11 Facts - Conscious Media Network (July 22, 2013) (Size: 76:00 min.)
- "Where Did the Towers Go?", Part 1, 2 (New Horizons, St Annes, UK, October24, 2011)