!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
Leftover woman (剩女, shèngnǚ) became an official Chinese word in 2007 and refers to women who are older in age (usually the post-70s generation), have higher incomes, and are still unmarried. They tend to have higher expectations of their potential partners.
- "No Car No House" Song, Chinese Leftover Women Version, ChinaSmack on March 10, 2011
- Sarah Keenlyside, The Daily Telegraph: You Do Not Want To Be A Single Lady Over 28 In China, Business Insider on the July 30, 2012
- China's 'Leftover' Women, The New Yorker Times on the October 11, 2012
- China's 'Leftover' Women, Care2 on the November 26, 2011
- YouKu: 视频: 爆你眼！让剩男看完吐血的剩女版《没有车没有房》
- 视频: 爆你眼！让剩男看完吐血的剩女版《没有车没有房》 (Size: 4:16) (It's a cute song. Yet it also saddens me. None the less, they are right. No money, No honey.)