| A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Margaret Atwood[wp]
- "A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but there's less of you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche[wp]
- "For the woman, the man is a means: the end is always the child."
- "Der Mann ist für das Weib ein Mittel: der Zweck ist immer das Kind." - Also sprach Zarathustra
- "Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina."
→ Main article: Feminism (Quotations)#V
- Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
- Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
- Q: What are a married man's two greatest assets?
- A: A closed mouth and an open wallet.