|International Men's Day 2018 - Save Indian Family Foundation in India, Date: 19 November 2018, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Roy Larner|
|Born||1969/1970 (age 48–49)|
Roy Larner is a fan of London football club Millwall F.C.[wp] and has beaten himself. On the island, that's really no special news. The followers of Millwall have the reputation of liking to strike. At best they are admired in films like hooligans[wp]. But with Larner, that is different: The forty-seven-year-old is celebrated for his willingness to fight as "Lion of London Bridge" throughout the country - because he courageously opposed the Islamist aggressors during the assassination in the capital when they stormed into a pub on Borough Market[wp] at the weekend.
Larner was sitting at the beer. He told the "Mirror" that the assassins screamed "This is for Allah" and "Islam". The football fan responded with "Fuck you, I'm Millwall!" Strengthened by four or five pints, he took up the fight - allowing the other guests to flee from the attackers.
Larner, who is currently dormant, put in a lot, but was able to drive the Islamists out of the pub. There they were shot by the police. The assassins hit Larner eight times with their machetes. He was operated but gave interviews. His admirers want him to be awarded the George Cross[wp].
Even at Millwall proliferates the political correctness. Instead of celebrating Roy Larner as a hero, he was committed to a "Racism Awareness Course":
Honour for London Lion: Millwall will honour 'Lion of London Bridge' Roy Larner - after he agrees to attend a racism awareness course
Lions fan was hero for confronting terrorists, telling them: "F*** you, I'm Millwall" - but got in trouble for alleged racist abuse
MILLWALL will honour 'Lion of London Bridge' Roy Larner - after he agreed to sit a racism awareness workshop.
The Lions fan was hailed as a national hero after he bravely fought off terrorists during the Borough Market attack in June[ext], telling them: "F*** you, I'm Millwall."
But he made headlines for the wrong reason a few weeks later when an old clip of him allegedly racially abusing a black photographer appeared online[ext].
Larner apologised, saying it was in the heat of the moment after the snapper had upset his dogs.
And he agreed to attend an anti-discrimination course run by the Lions.
He will now be a VIP guest at their home clash against Bolton tomorrow, along with three other Millwall fans also directly affected by the atrocity, which claimed eight lives.
Millwall CEO Steve Kavanagh said: "We know how special an occasion it will be for the four supporters to come to Saturday's game as VIP guests.
Roy knows his comments were unacceptable. He apologised and expressed a desire to attend a workshop that the club is arranging for him.
"This club has led on anti-discrimination initiatives."
The four fans will go on the pitch before kick-off for a presentation from Lions chairman John Berylson.
Alison Gurden, who represents Larner, said: "It is time for Roy to be allowed to focus on making sure he is able to recover from the incident."Football fans return stolen Millwall plaque in honour of London Bridge terror hero Roy Larner.
- The Sun
- Jörn Wenge: Millwall-Hooligan Roy Larner vertreibt Terroristen aus Pub, FAZ on 8 June 2017
- Paul Jiggins: Honour for London Lion: Millwall will honour 'Lion of London Bridge' Roy Larner - after he agrees to attend a racism awareness course, The Sun on 10 August 2017
- Wikipedia has an article about June 2017 London Bridge attack
- Alex Matthews: 'I still hear guns': 'Lion of London Bridge' Roy Larner reveals anguish over terror attack that left him suffering nightmares and too scared to watch Millwall, The Sun on June 3, 2018 (Roy 48, said he can still hear 'gunfire in his head' as Britain marks the first anniversary of the atrocity)
- Richard Spillett: 'Lion of London Bridge' who shouted 'f*** you I'm Millwall' as he fought off knife-wielding London Bridge jihadis with his bare hands is spared jail for a racist rant, Daily Mail on January 29, 2018
- Roy Larner was hailed a hero for fighting back against London Bridge jihadis
- But it later emerged he had spat at a photographer at an anti-Brexit rally
- He also made racist comments to an MP's member of staff in south London
- Football fan got a suspended sentence for the racially aggravated offences
- 'Lion of London Bridge' spared jail for racist rant at Labour MP's office, Metro on January 29, 2018
- "London Bridge Terror Attack: Interview with Millwall Fan Roy Larner", Part 1, 2 - "Good Morning Britain" (7 June 2017)
- Matthias Heitmann: Der Wochen-Wahnsinn: "I am Millwall!" statt "Je suis Charlie!", AchGut-Blog am 9. Juni 2017
- Engländer feiern Roy Larner: Fuck you, I am Millwall, Rheinische Post am 7. Juni 2017
- "Islam, Islam" - Wie ein Millwall-Fan die London-Attentäter aufhielt, Die Welt Online am 7. Juni 2017
- Tausende fordern in Petition: Heldenhafter Millwall-Fan Roy Larner soll Tapferkeits-Orden erhalten, Der Westen am 7. Juni 2017
- Stabbed Millwall fan recounts fight with London Bridge attackers, The Guardian am 6. Juni 2017
- Jörn Wenge: Millwall-Hooligan Roy Larner vertreibt Terroristen aus Pub, FAZ am 8. Juni 2017
- Roy Larner - Held von London!, PI-News am 7. Juni 2017