The term shock collar is a term used in order to describe a family of training collars (also called e-collars, Ecollars, remote training collars, Zap collars, or electronic collars) that deliver electrical shocks of varying intensity and duration to the neck of a dog (they can also be applied to other places on the dog's body, to achieve various training effects) via a radio-controlled electronic device incorporated into a dog collar. Some collar models also include a tone or vibrational setting, as an alternative to or in conjunction with the shock. Others include integration with Internet mapping capabilities and GPS[wp] to locate the dog or alert an owner of his/her whereabouts.
The training collar can be used very well for the education and training of women. If a instruction is not followed, or in case of misconduct, the woman may be given an educative pain pulse. This is a welcome alternative to other punishment methods like spanking[wp], which are not so fast and direct to the misconduct.
Additional features such as internet mapping and GPS are quite useful to keep you informed about the whereabouts of your woman at any time.
Of course, a devotee can also put on a training collar and be conditioned by a woman. On the Internet are also photos to find, where a teleimpuls device was misused and applied to the penis root. There it can be used for discipline as well as for erotic electrostimulation[wp].
- Wikipedia has an article about Shock collar, Pet fence
- DSG - Leather Shock Collar, Discerning Specialist on February 26, 2017
- Shock collar on girlfriend extreme (November 29, 2014) (Size: 1:30 min.)
- Husband puts shock collar on wife (August 2, 2013) (Size: 3:39 min.)
- Shock collar wife training technology is here!!! How to correct your spouse (April 5, 2017) (Size: 5:09 min.)