|International Men's Day 2018 - Save Indian Family Foundation in India, Date: 19 November 2018, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
The Sweet Pink Rules of Feminism
Sweet Pink Rules of Feminism:
- Feminism requires you to talk about "equality" for both sexes but some sexes are more equal than others.
- God could be a womyn, but the devil is most certainly a man.
- We're equal to men, and this makes us morally superior to them.
- We are equally capable of doing anything a man can do and men can't do anything right.
- We must scorn behavior which is associated with stereotypical masculinity while whooping with praise when the same behavior is exhibited by womyn.
- We must demand that womyn be allowed into military combat because we're equally capable of smashing-in the faces of vicious terrorists. But we also laugh at the idea that a husband could be the victim of a wife's physical abuse because everyone knows that women are never violent.
- We seek to stop "violence against womyn" but girl-on-girl violence and lesbians who batter their partners don't bother us quite as much.
- We attack the gender-stereotypes that portray womyn negatively as we gleefully embrace the ones that portray womyn positively. It's customary to invert this rule for "you-know-who".
- Helping womyn succeed is not nearly as satisfying as seeing men fail.
- "Power" in the hands of men is always destructive, selfish, tyrannical and harmful. This same "power" in the hands of womyn is always democratic, nurturing, honest, good for the environment and good for humanity.
- Men of quality support womyn's equality but womyn never have to do anything to prove that they are "of quality".
- Finally, us feminists are absolutely not anti-male and that's why we rarely have any positive things to say about those penis-having bastards.
- Women are just as good at everything as men are, except for things at which women are better.
- We feminists are equal to men, and that gives us the elevated authority to pass judgment upon them.
- If you're not female then your opinion doesn't count, you sexist bastard.
- Any criticism of feminism is a form of hate speech. A feminist's own speech is allowed to be as hateful as she wants it to be.
- If somebody has the temerity to criticize the behavior of feminists, you should dismissively sneer that they're attacking "strawfeminists" - absurdist caricatures who don't exist. Feel free to resume your usual attacks on strawpatriarchs every day of the week.
- The only feminist you are officially allowed to criticize is Valerie Solanas. That's because a feminist has to literally advocate the extermination of half the planet before the rest of us start to wonder if she's got a screw loose.
- You have 10,000 years of grudges to seek vengeance for in your single lifetime.
- Collective guilt and collective punishment are anathema to a society which fulfills the feminist goal of treating people as individuals, which is why us feminists must constantly intimate the collective guilt of men and suggest that they need collective punishment.
- You must demand that a father shoulder half of any effort to raise "his" children as you simultaneously demand that a mother be granted automatic sole custody of "her" children after divorce.
- Whether or not you feel "offended" is the central principle to how the world should be re-organized.
- A feminist must say "patriarchy" at least ninety-seven times per hour. The ten millionth time you say "Patriarchy" you will trigger a shower of confetti and receive a fabulous prize.
- As a feminist, you are opposed to the spread of stereotypes. But don't let that stop you from constantly stereotyping men as being an over-privileged class of dimwitted exploiters who always get everything they want.
- Ovaries good, testicles bad.
- We believe every woman should have unrestricted access to any kind of abortion, no questions asked. We also believe that abortion should be tightly restricted in China to prevent millions of potential girls from being robbed of their lives.
- If the Chinese were to abort only boys, that'd be so cool.
- We feminists must demand aristocratic levels of deference while never behaving with aristocratic levels of gentility.
- We must grouse continuously about traditionalist expectations of women while we conveniently forget to pay half the check on our dinner-dates.
- Men avoid us because we're too gosh-darned smart.
- If a man works 60 hours a week to support a wife who cooks and cleans, the man is a lazy shit who exploits his wife.
- If a woman works 60 hours a week to support a husband who cooks and cleans, the man is a lazy shit who exploits his wife.
- If the majority of women do not call themselves feminists, the root problem lies with the majority of women and not with feminism.
- We demand respect for all women and their diversity. That is why we dismiss, infantilize, mock or denigrate stay-at-home moms, traditionalist women, pro-life women, Republican women, Catholic women, Protestant women, Mormon women, Orthodox Jewish women, Muslim women who don't object to hijab standards, Hindu women who don't object to dowries, women who care about their weight, women who wear cosmetics, female researchers who study innate behavioral sex-differences, women who look forward to marriage, women who warn about giving birth after the age of 40, sorority sisters, cheerleaders, girls who like playing with dolls and any other woman who doesn't slavishly dance to our tune. Except for them, we demand respect for ALL women and their diversity!
- Falsely accusing a man of rape is a great way of raising his consciousness.
- If a teacher were to beat black boys more than white boys, we'd excoriate him for hateful discrimination. If the same teacher beat only boys, that'd be fine.
- The Sweet Pink Rules of Feminism I[ext], January 22, 2006
- The Sweet Pink Rules of Feminism II[ext], March 27, 2006
- The Sweet Pink Rules of Feminism III[ext], May 10, 2006