!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
World Hijab Day
|World Hijab Day|
|Slogan||Better Awareness. Greater Understanding. Peaceful World.|
|Created by||Nazma Khan|
The World Hijab Day is the response of Muslim women on the "burqa" ban[wp] in France and the secular religion of state feminism. The Muslimas invite on World Hijab Day (February 1 of each year) non-Muslim women to wear the hijab[wp] (Islamic head covering) for one day.
Slogan: «Hijab for a Day»
The initiative was launched by Nazma Khan - who had come with 11 years from Bangladesh to New York - to set a sign for freedom of their own decision. Organized through social networks, so the interest of Muslims and non-Muslims was awakened in some 50 countries around the world.
Quote: «I figured the only way to end discrimination if we ask our fellow sisters to experience hijab themselves.» - Nazma Khan, World Hijab Day founder Quote: «I was made to feel like a criminal, as if I was responsible for 9/11 and owed an apology to everyone.» - Nazma Khan Quote: «Our goal is to foster global religious tolerance and understanding through hijab awareness. Many women get discriminated (against) simply because they choose to wear the hijab.» - Nazma Khan
- Happy World Hijab Day, Perks of Being a Hijabi on February 1, 2015
- Try the Hijab for One Day, Muslim Association of Britain on January 30, 2015
- World Hijab Day is on 4th September, The Muslim Press in August 2012
- World Hijab Day: Non-Muslims in Hijab (Size: 1:48 min.)
- Does World Hijab Day Lead To Greater Understanding Of Muslim Women?, The Frisky on 4 February 2013
- Facebook: Why International Hijab Day on September 4?, Muhammed Shihad on 29 August 2012
- World Hijab Day: Finding Myself Under a Veil, Huffington Post on 2 February 2013
- World Hijab Day: Everyone's Favourite Dress-Up Day, Patheos on 5 February 2013
- Women take the veil in support of World Hijab Day, Examiner on 2 February 2013
- Nordamerika: Nichtmuslime testen das Hijab, Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA) on 3 February 2013
- Nichtmuslime testen das Hijab, Radio Islam on 5 February 2013
- Einen Tag mit der islamischen Kopfbedeckung, MuslimAktiv Ingolstadt
- Frankreichs Rapperin Diam's: Die Rebellin unterwirft sich, Qantara on 12 January 2010 ("For nearly a year she sought help from psychiatrists, then Mélanie Georgiades[wp] turned to Allah." - "As a child of divorce, she came with her mother in 1984 to France and grew up without a father." - "In the beginning of 2000 she embraced Islam.")