!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Babette Francis|
Babette Francis (born 3rd November 1930 in India), mother of eight children, twenty grandchildren and four great-grandchildren, lives in Melbourne[wp] (Australia). She is an independent journalist and regular columnist of their local newspaper as well as several Australian magazines, many years she worked for "Radio Australia". In the 70 years, employed the founder of the "Endeavour Forum," a Christian family lobby, with educational issues and feminism. It is considered an expert on the women's movement at the international level. Babette Francis led, among other things, a delegation to the UN World Conference on Women in Beijing in 1995 and was an accredited observer at the UN Habitat II Conference in Istanbul in 1996.
She has lived in Australia since she married the 1953rd.
- India sends last telegram. Stop. (The end of an era brings back memories of a tragic love story during India's Partition.), Mercatornet on 3 July 2013 (India, Hinduism, Islam)
- Redefining heroism (Which calls for more courage: coming out of the closet, or dealing with the mess that's left behind?), Mercatornet on 31 May 2013 (USA, Barack Obama, same-sex marriage)
- Much have I loved thee (So you thought I was joking when I wrote last year in MercatorNet that the Australian Human Rights Commission had recognized 23 genders. Well I underestimated the number of eligible genders because people are now marrying buildings. You probably thought I was joking too when I mentioned the start of this new style of marriage with the case of the woman who married the Berlin Wall and was devastated when the Wall came down and her husband was destroyed. Seriously, I think such marriages have great possibilities.), Mercatornet on 11 February 2012 (marriage, oddball)
- Pro-lifers: we're self-funded and we don't discriminate, The Punch on 27 June 2011
- Gender bending: let me count the ways (Few countries can be taking gender inclusiveness more seriously than Australia.), Mercatornet on 22 March 2011 (Australia, gender, human rights)
- Nattering Nabobs in Nairobi: The UN's Conference on Women, Crisis Magazine on 1 March 1986
- ON LINE Opinion (Australia's e-journal of social and political debate)
- Another ABC controversy, 9 December 2013 (abortion)
- A tale of two conservatisms, 20 November 2013
- The myth of gender interchangeability, 5 April 2013
- Jobs for the girls, 11 February 2013
- Affirmative action is sexism and misandry, 5 December 2012
- The deadly silence, 29 October 2012
- The real misogyny, 16 October 2012
- Bullying American business over gay marriage views, 13 August 2012
- A woman's best friend, 18 July 2012
- To be or not to be - that is the question, 13 February 2012
- Well at least The End of Equality acknowledges the failures of feminism, 5 January 2004
- Endeavour-Forum: About
- Rationalität - ein patriarchalisches Konstrukt? Feministische Rechtstheorie und die Zerstörung des Rechtsstaats.[ext], Titelinterview: Zeit-Fragen Nr. 38 vom 1. Juni 1997, Seite 1, abgerufen am 01.10.1999 (Kopie)
- Interview with Babette Francis on the UN's Destruction of the Concept of Gender, LifeSiteNews.com on the 23rd March 2004
- Men & Father's Health Summit (17th June 2009) (Size: 5:49 min.) (The inaugural Men & Father's Health Summit was held at Parliament House, Canberra on the 17th June 2009)
- Endeavour Forum