|WikiMANNia: Share knowledge without feminist lies. That's our aim.|
|Slogan||Share knowledge without feminist lies|
|Launched||August 1, 2011|
|Number of Articles||133 (Effective: May 22, 2013)|
|Content license||CC BY-SA 2.0|
- Imagine a world in which every free man can share knowledge without feminist lies. That's our aim. — WikiMANNia Vision Statement.
Goal of WikiMANNia is to be a comprehensive library of men's issues, antifeminism, men's movement and critique on feminism. It is dedicated to everyone who defends himself against these injustices are using an argument.
History of German WikiMANNia
After an outspoken self-declared profeminist and radical leftist user of the German Wikipedia had caused the deletion of the article "Masculism", around the end of 2008 there were some discussions in the German forum WGvdL. The User Rainer made the proposal to create an own Wiki. In collaboration with the User Mars, the site WikiMANNia was launched on January 18th 2009; the first article was Masculism. German author Arne Hoffmann favorably mentioned the new wiki half a year later in his blog. Two years later, 400 articles had been created in the German WikiMANNia. In May the number went up to 450, in June to 500, in July to 550, in August to 650, in September to 700, in October to 750, in November to 800, in December to 850 articles. 2012 increased to 900 in January, 950 in February, 1000 in March, 1050 in April, 1150 in August, 1200 in October, 1250 in November and 1300 in December. 2013 increased to 1350 in February. The current inventory in march 2013 is about 1370 items (in German).
Since August 1st 2011, the English WikiMANNia is open.
History of English WikiMANNia
Quote: «[WikiMANNia] is really self explanatory. A site setup in German and English with the opportunity, for anyone willing, to add their facts and figures to record the destruction, death and pain feminism has inflicted on society and we can safely state without any fear of contradiction that it affects both sexes at the same time. Feminism is an equal opportunity supplier of pain and suffering to all with bias.», 22. September 2011
- Trust Christ or Go to Hell: WikiMANNia: Sweep Feminism Into the Dustbin of History, 15th September 2011
Quote: «WikiMANNia is an independent wiki where masculists, antifeminists and men's rights activists can gather information without being censored or banned. [...] The goals of WikiMANNia are: to give anyone quick access to the most important issues regarding discrimination against men and favoritism towards women in politics, laws and society, and to offer an overview of antifeminism and the men's rights movement. It is dedicated to everyone who has to defend himself against feminist injustice, providing them with information for discussions on the web and elsewhere.», 14th September 2011
Guidelines and objectives of the project
WikiMANNia to counteract the feminist bias, which leavens the company with a world view in which only female victims and male perpetrators are being spoken in the only disadvantage of women and male privileges, but never of favoritism towards women and discrimination against men.
WikiMANNia wants the family destroying family policy and industry helper document.
WikiMANNia keeps in Wikipedia (see Wikipedia criticism intended) "neutral position" in an open project with anonymous authors as illusory. Gives an objective account of it only for "certain knowledge", which means out in a review of a certain temporal distance and emotional quiet approach. Topics for the current discourse, as the need for an objective description of distance did not produce. It would only be a "bogus neutrality" out of it and looks like something that you can record on the items as men's rights movement observed in german Wikipedia.
Through the institutionalization of feminism (aka state feminism) feminist positions are over-represented in society. WikiMANNia sets the - in the tradition that every thesis to the antithesis demands - against a decidedly anti-feminist position. The Pseudo-Science Gender Studies, Woman Studies, Queer Studies are represented as pseudo-scientific posturing that bring no gain in knowledge, but only ideological propaganda.
WikiMANNia sets the often exaggerated representation in verschienene weblogs answer a factual unhurried counterpoint. In the vast number of articles are written in an objective language, but a few terms beyond a too-serious presentation, so occasionally deviating also humorous and satirical articles are found.
- ↑ German Wikipedia: Deletion of "Maskulismus", 4th January 2009
- ↑ Genderama: WikiMANNia mausert sich, 27th Juli 2009
- ↑ WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia hat eine runde Zahl zu feiern! on 19th January 2011
- ↑ WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 440 articles on 24th March 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 450 articles on 7th May 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 500 articles on 11th June 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 550 articles on 11th July 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 600 articles on 1st August 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 650 articles on 16th August 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 700 articles on 6th September 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 750 articles on 15th October 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 800 articles on 7th November 2011, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 850 articles on 4th December 2011
- ↑ WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 900 articles on 3rd January 2012, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 950 articles on 7th February 2012, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 1000 articles on 8th March 2012, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 1050 articles on 16th April 2012, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 1100 articles on 21th August 2012, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 1150 articles on 31th August 2012, WGvdL-Forum (Archive 2): WikiMANNia: 1200 articles on 2nd October 2012, WGvdL-Forum: WikiMANNia: 1250 articles on 15th November 2012, WGvdL-Forum: WikiMANNia: 1300 articles on 27th December 2012
- ↑ WGvdL-Forum: WikiMANNia: 1350 articles on 1st March 2013
- ↑ WMASAW: WikiMANNia: Kicking Feminism to the Curb, 22nd September 2011
- ↑ The Spearhead: New Masculism / MRA Wiki, 14th September 2011
- WikiMANNia Trailer - 43rosa (Size: 0:41 Min.) (en)
- Gerhard Wisnewski: Von Lila Pudeln und TroPi-Kindern: Männerenzyklopädie feiert 1.200. Artikel, Kopp-Verlag on November 2nd 2012
- Max C. Henrich: New Masculism / MRA Wiki, The Spearhead on September 14th 2011
- WikiMANNia on Twitter
- Entry on wikiindex.org
- Die Söhne von Perseus: Maskulismus - Eine Reinspiration, January 8th 2009
- FemokratieBlog: WikiMANNia
- Wider das unwissenschaftliche Gender Mainstreaming, Männersache, 30th July 2009
- Diesellog: Lohndiskriminierung?, July 28th 2009
- Männersache: WikiMANNia! - Wider das unwissenschaftliche Gender Mainstreaming, July 30th 2009