Care by Dmitrii Kouznetsov
- There is a heap of dry foliage at the scene.
- Fellow in the raincoat with the bag on his shoulder reads a book.
- Fellow looks freezed up. He turns the page, looks at the hall, walks few steps, reads again.
- Voices of children, the squeal, the foliage rusting heard.
- The elderly woman with a provision bag appears.
- Woman (shows to the hall): Excuse me, are they your children?
- Fellow: Yes.
- Woman: Why are they not dressed?
- Fellow (gently): You are wrong.
- Woman: They are without caps and jackets!
- Fellow: But they are in pullovers, trousers and shoes.
- Woman: You think, they could walk without trousers!.. You let them catch cold, and then you will regret!
- Fellow: No.
- Woman: Why not, the air is so cold!
- Fellow: Your children, are they ailing?
- Woman: My daughter is grown up.
- Fellow: And your grand-children?
- Woman: Glory to God, I have no grand children.
- Fellow: Say to your daughter, that you will help her, and they appear!
- Woman: What for? If they make a baby, they should to look after their child themselves!
- Fellow: You don't like children, do you?
- Woman: I don't like them! (goes away)
- Dmitrii Kouznetsov: Care, 1987-2000
More texts on the subject:
- http://samlib.ru/k/kuznecow_d_j/nihilisttaboo.shtml Nihilist: Taboos
- http://samlib.ru/k/kuznecow_d_j/sexrobot.shtml Sex with robot