!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Milo Yiannopoulos|
|Born||October 18, 1983|
Milo Yiannopoulos (* 1983) is a British journalist and entrepreneur. He founded The Kernel, an online tabloid magazine about technology, which he sold to Daily Dot Media in 2014. He was involved in the Gamergate controversy[wp], criticizing the politicization of video game culture. He was an Associate Editor for Breitbart.com[wp], a United States-based news and opinion website.
Milo Yiannopoulos is a "gay person".
- Milo Yiannopoulos VS Crazy Feminists 2016 Debate "The Big Question" - BBC (January 18, 2016) (Size: 19:26 min.)
- Milo Yiannopoulos Hates Feminism (October 8, 2015) (Size: 13:52 min.) (Feminism)
- Tucker Carlson EXPLOSIVE Call with Milo Yiannopoulos - Memes & Interviews (February 1, 2017) (Size: 17:44 min.)
- My Chat with Milo Yiannopoulos - Gad Saad (January 19, 2016) (Size: 73:00 min.)
- Why Political Correctness Must End - Milo Yiannopoulos and Stefan Molyneux (November 7, 2016) (Size: 62:10 min.) (Political correctness)
- MILO-Gate: The Enigma of the Alt-Right Provocateur - Black Pigeon Speaks (February 21, 2017) (Size: 7:43 min.)
- The Best of Milo Yiannopoulos (May 14, 2016) (Size: 13:30 min., from 2:37 min.)
- Website: yiannopoulos.net
- YouTube-Canal: yiannopoulosm
- News platform: breitbart.com
- DePaul Gender Studies Department Attacks Milo, College Republicans, University President, May 27, 2016 (DePaul University's Women and Gender Studies department have responded to Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos' visit on Tuesday in an open letter to the University and the College Republicans who hosted him.)
- Milo Suspended Permanently by Twitter Minutes Before 'Gays For Trump' Party At RNC, Breitbart on July 19, 2016 (Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos has been suspended from Twitter once more just 20 minutes before his "Gays for Trump" event takes place at the Republican National Convention.)
- Wikipedia has an article about Milo Yiannopoulos
- Laurie Penny: I'm With The Banned, Medium on July 21, 2016 (What my evening with Milo told me about Twitter's biggest troll, the death of reason, and the crucible of A-list con-men that is the Republican National Convention.)
- Ben Garrison: Leslie Jones vs. Milo Yiannopoulos, Rogue Cartoonist on July 21, 2016 (Free Speech Busters)
- The Truth About Milo - Paul Joseph Watson (July 20, 2016) (Size: 6:02 min.)
- Robby Soave: Twitter Bans Milo Yiannopoulos, Initiates Major Internet Free Speech War, reason.com on July 20, 2016
- Martin Holland: Hetze auf Twitter: Lebenslange Sperre für bekannten US-Kolumnisten Milo Yiannopoulos, Heise Online on July 20, 2016 (Yiannopoulos, den Twitter mehrmals gesperrt hatte und der dort zuletzt seinen blauen Haken verloren hatte, sei vorgewarnt gewesen: Sein Account - mit zuletzt mehr als 300.000 Followern - werde diesmal nicht wiederhergestellt.)
- The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far? - yiannopoulosm (April 25, 2016) (Size: 91:16 min.) (Topics include social justice, feminism, microaggressions, and more) (Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder[wp] and Christina Hoff Sommers at UMass[wp])