The Wall (SMV)
The wall is the point in a woman's life when she is no longer highly desired (sexually) by men. It is when she is no longer "hot." There is a dramatic fall-off in approaches by men, lower expressed sexual interest by men, and fewer compliments from men - offline and online. Her Sexual Market Value (SMV) drops significantly. It is called The Wall because a woman's SMV drops rapidly in her late twenties and early 30s. Most peg the age at which a woman hits The Wall at between 28 and 35, with many pegging it at 30 years old.
Alternatively, it is a point in a woman's life where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value. When she hits The Wall, she still feels entitled to the attention she received pre-Wall. It is often a startling and frightening period for women when they realize they can no longer automatically win interest from men.
This usually occurs as a wake-up shock to women when they realize that their power over men was temporary and that their looks are fading. This usually results with first denial and then a sudden change in priority towards looking for a husband. Even after hitting the wall, many women will squander a few more precious years testing her SMV with alphas to double-check, hoping her perceived decline was a fluke, this will make her even more bitter[kw] when she finally has to settle for a worse-beta than she could have gotten before because of squandering her youth. Post-Wall women will do things like post a profile on Match.com and revel in rejecting earnest men interested in identifying compatibility in order to desperately regain the high of power with men.
In The Wall Is Softer Than We Think, Roosh notes that the consequences of a woman's hitting the wall before marriage are not as dire as one might expect:
Quote: «Levels of thirst[kw] in America are higher than any other country I've been in. Men are so desperate for women that they will date way below their value in order to achieve a basic relationship. This means that they will not only accept - but fight over - a spinster woman at 35 who finally has decided to stop getting pumped and dumped. These men, while not in the elite like she could have had in the past, is still better than most men this woman could have gotten in her prime had she been born and raised in a man-poor country outside of the West.»
However, some evidence has emerged that men are becoming more reluctant to marry post-Wall women, especially those with kids.
Many men have expressed schadenfreude concerning the effect hitting the wall has had, or will have, on stuck-up women.
Timing of hitting the wall
It is sometimes said that women hit the wall at age 22, in the sense that that is where the decline begins. However, Roosh notes, "While a girl will hardly age from 20-25, you are liable to see a precipitous fall every year after 25, until around 35 when she completes the transformation of looking like her mother." Victor Pride's[kw] How to Pick the Right Wife[kw] notes, "At around the age of 31 a woman's beauty really declines fast." Likewise, Why Men Shouldn't Marry Women Over 30[kw] quotes reader Trainspotting: "So many guys these days are marrying early 30's women, and then, almost immediately - Bam! The wall. It's over almost before it began."
The Rational Male estimates that women hit the wall around age 30, but also notes that "the Wall is much more than just the physical; it's the conditional that accelerates or decelerates a woman's date with the Wall. Single mother[kw]? Acceleration. Consistent, bad personal habits? Acceleration. Careerist obsessive? Acceleration. Obesity[kw]? Acceleration."
Behavior of pre- and post-wall women
Space Tourist writes, "women lose their shit when they start approaching the wall. Women who are in the prime of their youth and beauty tend to be much more emotionally stable and not nearly as needy."
Post-wall women often bash pre-wall women as "slutty" or "trashy" in an attempt to downgrade the better stock. Kilmister notes, "Ironic, because 2 or 3 years previous, before the inevitable collision with the Wall of Decay, they were wearing the same clothes, dancing the same slutty ballet and slamming down the same Jager Bombs before some guy inevitably desecrated them, handed them cab fare, or begrudgingly bought them a bagel, egg and cheese the next morning."
Post-wall women often decide to turn religious.
- Forum → Men Going Their Own Way → MGTOW Dictionary → The Wall, goingyourownway.com
- Roosh (25 June 2014). "The Wall Is Softer Than We Think". RooshV.com.
- Logan, Brian (28 May 2014). "Facebook's Newest Change Shows That Older Women Are Getting Desperate - Return Of Kings". Return of Kings.
- "Wall survivor: Gwen Stefani". Roosh V Forum.
- "Wall Survivor: Cheryl Ladd at 64". Roosh V Forum.
- "Wall Survivor: Terry Nunn". Roosh V Forum.
- The Wall Gets Us All, Notes From a Red Pill Girl on September 8, 2015
- Roosh (25 March 2015). "Women Age Worse Than Men". RooshV.com.
- Victor Pride: How to Pick the Right Wife, Bold and Determined[kw] on January 21, 2012
- Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30, Château Heartiste on October 29, 2014
- The Wall, The Rational Male on July 18, 2012
- Kilmister (19 December 2013). "No Woman Can Escape Mother Nature's Devastating Reality Check - Return Of Kings". Return of Kings.
- "Acquaintance Officially Announces Hitting the Wall on Facebook". Roosh V Forum.
- Earliest and latest wall victims you've personally known?, Rosh V-Forum
- The Wall. Verrückte Frauen mit Hunden und Katzen (Crazy Cat Lady) - Tommy (August 31, 2014) (Size: 24:38 min.)
- Women & THE WALL - MGTOW - Sandman (January 31, 2014) (Size: 8:20 min.)
|This article based on an article SMV wall (1 July 2017) from the free Encyklopedia Kings Wiki. The Kings Wiki article is publised under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0). In Kings Wiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|