!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
The Social and Sexual Hierarchy
|Alpha||The self-assured leader of men whose swagger and aloofness makes him very successful with women.|
|Sigma||The Lone Wolf antithesis of the Alpha. Defies placement in the social hierarcy and yet is successful with women.|
|Beta||The worker bees of society. Women will tolerate them if they have ample resource, otherwise they are discarded.|
|Gamma||Gammas are bitter or clueless about women. Often they can't grasp Red Pill concepts and check out of the mating game.|
|Omega||The hopeless. Omegas are correlated with violent outbursts like shooting sprees because of their total rejection by women.|
|Delta||The normal guy. Deltas are the great majority of men.|
|Lambda||Those men who have quite literally no interest in conventional male-female sexual relations.|
|Zeta||Refers to a perspective and way of being male that positions itself outside of the usual hierarchical model of masculinity based on Alpha male (top), Beta male (second) and Omega male (lowest).|
Zeta male refers to a perspective and way of being male that positions itself outside of the usual hierarchical model of masculinity based on Alpha male (top), Beta male (second) and Omega male (lowest). Unlike the foregoing, the Zeta male's orientation is not based on a hierarchical classification of men as valued by women.
According to most sources, the Zeta male:
- a. Refuses to identify with alpha/beta male stereotypes
- b. Rejects gynocentric expectations
- b. Says no to unreasonable aspects of traditionalism
- c. Champions male self-determination
- d. Refuses to be shamed, seduced or intimidated into submission
The term was coined by men's rights advocate Paul Elam in March 2010:
- "As previously noted, the men's movement is a unique and literally unprecedented phenomena. It will bring with it some other firsts. One of them is the socio-sexual warrior, and I refer to him for the purpose of this discourse as the zeta male. The tag remains faithful to the Greek alphabet classification of the other three types of men, but there is more purpose to the label. I took it from the star Zeta Persei. I liked the navigational metaphor of the star as it is applicable in the context of the lost generation. But I was also intrigued to learn that Persei is a variation of Perseus, the first of the Greek mythological heroes...
- [The Zeta male] has no allegiance to tradition or nostalgia for the past, and in fact is charged with plotting a new course. He cannot be shamed into control or intimidated into silence or seduced into capitulation. He doesn't fit in the classic hierarchy, and would gladly bring it down in the name of his cause. When someone says he needs to act like a real man, he smiles and says, 'No, thank you.'
- He cares about those lost young men who were ambushed coming out of the womb. And he will strive to make himself an example, living proof that there are other roads to take than the ones that lead to self-hatred and self-destruction."
Quote: «Zeta male refers to the 4th social hierarchy position among males. (alpha - top, beta - second, omega - the rest). Zeta males consciously reject a the traditional social position as it is based on how they are valued by women. Zeta's can be straight, bi or gay.
- "I asked Jim to buy be a drink and he said I should pay for it myself. I guess he's a Zeta Male."
- Urban Dictionary: Zeta Male (2010)
- What is an Alpha Male?, WiseGeek
- Wikipedia: Beta and Omega
- Jessica Grose: Omega Males and the Women Who Hate Them (They're unemployed, romantically challenged, and they're everywhere.), Slate on March 18, 2010
- Paul Elam: The Plague of Modern Masculinity, A Voice for Men on July 1, 2010
- Peter Wright: Bye bye Alpha Male, and hello Zeta Male!, A Voice for Men on January 6, 2015
- Zeta Male: So What is a Zeta Male Anyway?, A Voice for Men on May 11, 2011
- Cooterbee: Defining and Implementing Zeta Masculinity, A Voice for Men on October 5, 2011
- Definition of a Zeta Male, Masked Writer on November 21, 2011 (Updated on October 2, 2012)
- A new discovery - the Zeta male, Alan's Journey on March 21, 2013
- The Plague of Modern Masculinity - Paul Elam (March 2010) (Size: 8:35 min.)
- sirskeptic: Zeta Male, Urban Dictionary on March 12, 2010
- Zeta Males - MGTOW - Sandman (Februar 19, 2015) (Size: 10:07 min.)
|This article based on an article Zeta Male (January 7, 2015) from the free Encyklopedia A Voice for Men Reference wiki. The A Voice for Men Reference wiki article is publised under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0). In A Voice for Men Reference wiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|