|We have the honour to pronounce that WikiMANNia has entered into partnership with A Voice for Men.|
| Imagine a world in which every man can share knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
That's our commitment. — WikiMANNia Vision Statement.
|Here you find the antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Paul Elam|
He is also the founder and co-host of A Voice for Men - Radio Show, and the Dean of Student Affairs at FTSU.
He tends to take a critical stance towards PUAs.
Quote: «Feminism is 1% of powerful ideologues with money and influence controlling the other 99% of useful idiots and lemmings.»
- Twitter: Paul Elam - 19:04 - July 17, 2014
- A Voice for Men: Paul Elam
- The psychology of hate, November 2, 2013
- I'll decide if you were raped, not you, July 23, 2013
- Study: 91% of mothers abuse children, fathers 7%, May 20, 2013
- Mary Elizabeth Williams killed Earl Silverman, April 29, 2013
- Republican chickens come home to roost on VAWA, March 1, 2013 (A future free of VAWA just eliminated.)
- "On Going to War with Women", Part 1, 2 - Paul Elam - TheHappyMisogynist (6 June 2010)