Deepika Bhardwaj is an independent journalist and docu filmmaker in India.
- Men - The forgotten gender - Deepika Bhardwaj (February 25, 2015) (Size: 19:00 min.) (Deepika talks about the how men in the Indian society are suffering due to the draconian Indian Penal Code which is made for the protection of women but ignores men and their issues. She addresses the Indian Dowry Act from the perspective of men. Deepika talks of men who are victimised and sustematically abused by laws that are made for women but are abused to victimise men.)
- MartyrsOfMarriage.com - Martyrs of Marriage - A documentary film on misuse of IPC 498A
- The Times of India: Deepika Bhardwaj
- Meet the SHEROES - Deepika Bhardwaj, Sheroes on 1 December 2014 (What is the story behind Martyrs Of Marriage?)
- YouTube-Cannel: MartyrsOfMarriage
- Martyrs of Marriage - Documentary on Misuse of Dowry Laws - Promo 2 - MartyrsOfMarriage (February 25, 2015) (Size: 3:48 min.)