Misandry is the hatred of men because of their sex and describes the consideration of males as the inferior sex by both men and women. Misandry comes from Greek misos (μῖσος, "hatred") and anēr, andros (ἀνήρ, gen. ἀνδρός; "man"). It is considered as a form of sexism.
Quote: «Misandry originates as a cultural problem, to be sure, and therefore entails moral problems. In addition, though, it entails emotional and other problems. Though not social scientists, we find it very hard to imagine how any boy can become a healthy young man in such a contaminated cultural environment, just as we find it hard to imagine the analogy for young girls, blacks, gays or those who belong to any other target group. It would be folly, therefore, to ignore feminist ideology, let alone misandry itself, in the interest of political expediency.» - Nathanson, Paul; Young, Katherine K.[wp], Masculine Identity in a Toxic Cultural Environment
- The Incel Wiki has an article about Misandry
- Mark Dent: Change "muslims" to "men", A Voice for Men on January 24, 2015
- Example of misandry in a television commercial
- "Misandry - Rape", Part 1, 2, 3, 4
- 47: Misandry - Intimacy
- 48: Misandry - Health
- Man's Penis Cut Off: What is a Man Worth?
- The Misandry Bubble, "The Futurist" on January 1, 2010
- The Unknown History of Misandry
- Gerhard Amendt: Spreading Misandry: On the Negative Effects of Feminism. Discrimination against men, Cuncti - Speakers Corner, June 5, 2012
- The Hatred Of Women, Thomas James Ball Blog on May 6, 2012