|The ICMI20 conference was planned to be held in Sydney and is cancelled as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. in Sydney, Australia, Date: July 31 - August 2, 2020, Venue: –|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis to feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: Do you want to edit it? Click here to join us!|
Paul Nathanson is a Canadian religious studies academic. He has a BA[wp] in art history (1968); an MLS (library service, 1971); a BTh[wp] (Christianity, 1978); an MA[wp] in religious studies (Judaism and Islam); and a PhD[wp] (1989). He began his academic career by writing Over the Rainbow: The Wizard of Oz as a Secular Myth of America, "about the convergence of sacred[wp] and profane[wp] patterns in popular culture."
Together with Katherine K. Young[wp] Nathanson has published a series of works on the subject of misandry, which the authors assert is a form of prejudice[wp] and discrimination against men and boys that has become institutionalized[wp] in North American society.
- Over the Rainbow: The Wizard of Oz as a Secular Myth of America (1991)
- (with Katherine Young) Spreading Misandry: The Teaching of Contempt for Men in Popular Culture (McGill-Queen's University Press 2001)
- (with Katherine Young) Legalizing Misandry: From Public Shame to Systemic Discrimination Against Men (McGill-Queen's University Press 2006)
- (with Katherine Young) Sanctifying Misandry: Goddess Ideology and the Fall of Man (McGill-Queen's University Press 2010)
- Transcending Misandry: From Feminist Ideology to Intersexual Dialogue (upcoming)
- (with Katherine Young) Marriage-a-la-mode: Answering Advocates of Gay Marriage Paper presented at Emory University, Atlanta, GA (May 14, 2003).
- Sacred-profane dichotomy[wp]
- Answering Advocates of Gay Marriage, Catholic News Agency
- Drs Paul Nathanson and Katherine Young, A Voice for Men on April 9, 2013
- Marc A. Ouellette: Review Essay of Paul Nathanson and Katherine K. Young's Spreading Misandry: The Teaching of Contempt for Men in Popular Culture, academia.edu
- Graeme Hamilton: Book Review: Spreading Misandry, menweb.org
- Protest at the University of Toronto (Size: 6:11 min.) (Protesters demonstrated at a lecture entitled "From Misogyny & Misandry to Intersexual Dialogue" by Dr. Katherine Young and Dr. Paul Nathanson, authors of Spreading Misandry and Legalizing Misandry. The lecture at the University of Toronto was sponsored by the "Canadian Association For Equality" (CAFE). This is a selection of clips to give a sense of the protest rather than the lecture.)
|This article based on an article Paul Nathanson (20 November 2012) from the free Encyklopedia Wikipedia. The Wikipedia article is published under the dual license GNU-License for free Documentation and Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0). In Wikipedia is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|