Dr. Helen Smith is a forensic psychologist and a distinguished writer who has written for a variety of publications, including The L.A. Times, The Christian Science Monitor and The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Her book, The Scarred Heart: Understanding and Identifying Kids Who Kill, was released in 2000. She's also the writer and executive producer of Six, a documentary about the murder of a family in Tennessee by teens from Kentucky.
Dr. Helen's most recent book, Men on Strike, analyzes America's anti-male culture and makes suggestions for how to resurrect respect for masculinity and the role males play in society. She writes about politics, men's issues, violence, psychology and much more.
Helen and her husband live in Knoxville, TN.
- The Scarred Heart. Understanding and Identifying Kids Who Kill., Callisto Pub, 2000, ISBN 0-61511223-4
- Men on Strike. Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream - and Why It Matters., Encounter Books, 2013, ISBN 1-59403675-6
- Website: pjmedia.com/drhelen/
- Wikipedia has an article about Helen Smith
- Men On Strike: Dr. Helen Smith on Fox & Friends, A Voice for Men on October 30, 2013
- Helen Smith und die Fiktion eines Männerstreiks, Zhenles on September 25, 2013
- Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage, with Helen Smith (July 3, 2013) (Size: 3:36 min.)