Peter Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. He is also a former World Bank staff and worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources. He writes regularly for Global Research, ICH, RT, Sputnik News, the Voice of Russia / Ria Novosti, TeleSur, The Vineyard of The Saker Blog, and other internet sites.
He is the author of Implosion - An Economic Thriller about War, Environmental Destruction and Corporate Greed - fiction based on facts and on 30 years of World Bank experience around the globe. He is also a co-author of The World Order and Revolution - Essays from the Resistance.
- Wirtschaftsfaschismus - 13th AZK-Conference (October 1, 2016) (Size: 94:17 min.)
- The Delphi Initiative (July 27, 2015) (Size: 22:33 min.)
- Interview on the 13th AZK-Conference (October 1, 2016) (Size: 4:47 min.)
- West has enslaved, plundered Asia, Africa and Latin America for centuries: former WB economist, July 13, 2016
- Veterans News Now: Peter Koenig