|For the first time in 80 years, German tanks will roll against Russia.
Germany has been a party to the war since 387 days by supplying weapons of war.
German Foreign Minster Annalena Baerbock: "We are fighting a war against Russia" (January 25, 2023)
|Born||January 5, 1972|
|Philip Davies is supporting men and boys issues.
Philip Davies (* 1972) has been the Conservative MP for Shipley since 2005. He's a highly regarded advocate for men's rights, the only such MP in the House of Commons. Examples of his work include revealing the substantial gender differences in prison sentencing, in 2012 - video here. On International Men's Day[wp] (2015) he introduced the first parliamentary debate on men's issues - video here.
Quote: «I have also made one other observation on the Committee - we only ever seem to hear evidence from people who all have the same (politically correct) opinions and agenda.
On other select committees, we hear evidence from people with competing opinions and perspectives, and then produce a report after weighing up these different views.
On the Women and Equalities Select Committee, we hear from a never-ending supply of organisations in the equality industry nobody in the real world has ever heard from (I would love to know where they all get their money) but we never hear from anyone at all who thinks this agenda is a load of old nonsense.
This was an observation that didn't go down well with other committee members when I raised it, and was rejected.»
- The Battle Against Political Correctness in the UK - ICMI19 (August 17, 2019) (Size: 49:50 min.)
- The Justice Gender Gap - ICMI16 (July 8, 2016) (Size: 44:49 min.)
- Conservative MP: Sexist to only focus on violence against women, Parliament.tv on December 16, 2016, 2 min.
- ↑ Philip Davies: Parliament's Equality Campaigners Are Hopelessly Detached From Reality, Heatstreet on February 27, 2017
- ↑ Conservative MP tries to derail bill protecting women against violence, The Guardian on December 16, 2016 (Philip Davies, an anti-feminist, accused by Labour and Lib Dems of attempting to filibuster bill by talking for too long.)
- Website: philip-davies.org.uk
- Wikipedia has an article about Philip Davies