Adam Kostakis is a mysterious Slavic revolutionary from the dark hinterlands, an arcane doctor of epistemetaphysiology, an accomplished violinist who plays tortuously difficult Tartini sonatas on his vintage Stradivarius and lives in a dark, baronial castle atop the basalt cliffs overlooking the Yakima River Canyon in eastern Washington state, USA. In addition, Adam Kostakis wears a monocle, clicks his heels like a Prussian junker, and carries a manly duelling scar across his left cheekbone. All-in-all, patriarchally considered, quite the deuce of a fellow!
- What is feminism?, A Voice for Men on April 23, 2017 (Feminism)
- The Eventual Outcome of Feminism, Part II, A Voice for Men on June 5, 2014
- The Eventual Outcome of Feminism, Part I, A Voice for Men on June 4, 2014
- Lecture 5: Anatomy of a Victim Ideology, A Voice for Men on May 29, 2014
- Lecture 2: The same old gynocentric story, A Voice for Men on May 26, 2014