The polemical term Anti-Semitism club describes a reasoning of usually Jewish circumcision advocates to accuse critics of circumcision, circumcision opponents and [[intactivist]s lump-sum anti-semitism.
This club has been swung very sharply in the circumcision debate 2012:
- The President of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Dieter Graumann[wp], threatened emigration of all Jews from Germany and called the Chancellor, fractions and prime ministers of all provinces to bring a law "immediately after the summer break" on the way that still allows circumcision. This way he assumed all circumcision critics lump sum to want to create a situation where Jews could not longer live in Germany.
- The President of the federation of European rabbis, rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt[wp] from Moscow, put the Cologne judgment in connection with the Nazi ban of the Shechita and calls it "the heaviest attack on Jewish life since the Holocaust". Thus he assumed sweeping all the people who keep the Cologne decision right, Nazis, and thus set politians massively under pressure.
- Israel's Vice Prime Minister Silvan Shalom[wp] said the banning of religious circumcision would mean "Jews out!". He also equates all critics of circumcision with Nazis, thereby pressuring policymakers massively.
- Israel's Interior Minister Eli Yishai[wp], head of the strictly religious Shas party[wp], called on Chancellor Merkel to immediately end the criminalisation of circumcision. "Jews in Germany should not be forced to have to choose between compliance with national or divine laws." He assumed all who work for genital self-determination of boys to confront anti-Semitism against the Jewish religion and also called to the fact that Jews in Germany should not stop at national laws.
- Israel's President Shimon Peres[wp] called Federal President Gauck[wp] to promote circumcision for religious reasons. "The Brit milah[wp] (circumcision) is a Jewish ritual. Since thousands of years, it is central to Jewish identity and makes a Jew." This way he imputed that all critics of circumcision would not accept to exhibit a Jewish religious tradition over national law, due to their anti-Semitism.
- Charlotte Knobloch[wp], former President of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, asked very provocative: "Do you want us Jews yet?" and therefore insinuates that all circumcision critics want Jews to leave Germany. This way she set politicians massively under pressure.
- The Berlin rabby Yitshak Ehrenberg[wp] mentioned in September 2012 at a rally in Berlin, referring to his recent visit to the Auschwitz concentration camp, the sufferine of one and a half million babies and children torn from their mothers in the murder factories of the Nazis, tortured and murdered - this is the physical destruction, so Ehrenberg. What however now is demanded in Germany that boys should decided at the age of 18 whether they be circumcised or not - Ehrenberg continued - is from a religious perspective even worse than the physical destruction. Thus he not only relativized the Holocaust, but referred all intactivists board as worse than the Nazi SS.
- The same Yitshak Ehrenberg said in an N24 interview on October 5, 2012 to Michel Friedman[wp], circumcision critics were primitive, because they believe that they came from the trees of the jungles (monkeys). And because they were all atheists, they are automatically antireligious for him and therefore anti-Semitic.
- Alexander Wendt: Urteil zu religiöser Beschneidung: Zentralrat sieht das Judentum in Deutschland gefährdet, Focus on July 14, 2012
- Beschneidungs-Urteil empört Rabbiner: Schwerster Angriff auf das jüdische Leben seit dem Holocaust, Focus on July 12, 2012 (Die Konferenz Europäischer Rabbiner ist entsetzt vom Kölner Gerichtsurteil, das religiöse Beschneidungen verbietet. Hilfe könnte nun von den Grünen kommen. Sie planen offenbar ein Gesetz, mit dem Beschneidungen geregelt werden sollen.)
- Israels Vize-Premier Silvan Schalom: Beschneidungsverbot heißt "Juden raus", Focus on September 1, 2012
- Beschneidung: Ruf nach Merkel-Machtwort aus Israel, Die Presse on August 23, 2012 (Israels Innenminister, der auch Chef der strengreligiösen Schas-Partei ist, fordert Merkel auf, sich für das Recht auf Beschneidungen einzusetzen. Das Außenministerium kritisiert den unakkordierten Brief.)
- Präsidentenbrief: Beschneidungsdebatte - Peres bittet Gauck um Hilfe, Die Welt on August 24, 2012 (Israels Präsident Peres macht sich für das Recht auf Beschneidungen aus religiösen Gründen stark. Per Schreiben bat er seinen Amtskollegen Gauck, sich für die umstrittene Praxis einzusetzen.)
- Charlotte Knobloch zur Beschneidungsdebatte: Wollt ihr uns Juden noch?, Süddeutsche Zeitung on September 25, 2012
- Verunglimpfungen statt Argumente?, Humanistischer Pressedienst on September 24, 2012
- Friedman schaut hin - Beschneidung in Deutschland - N24 (Size: 23:57 min.)
|This article based on an article Anti-Semitism club (10 September 2016) from the free Encyklopedia IntactiWiki. The IntactiWiki article is published under GNU-License for free Documentation. In IntactiWiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|