|Main Page → Portal Persons → Dale O'Leary|
|Born||January 28, 1941|
Dale O'Leary (* 1941) is a freelance writer and lecturer. The books include The Gender Agenda: Redefining Equality and One Man, One Woman. She has written for numerous publication, appeared on television and radio, and lectured in Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Mexico, El Salvador, and the Philippines. She is a graduate of Smith College, is married and is currently living in Florida.
Dale O'Leary has defined five guiding principles of genderism in her book "The Gender Agenda" as enshrined in the UN Establishment:
- In the world it takes fewer people and more sexual pleasures. It needs the abolition of differences between men and women and the abolition of full-time mothers.
- As more sexual pleasure more children can lead, we need free access to contraception and abortion for all and promotion of homosexual behavior, since there is no distinction to conception.
- In the world it needs a sex education for children and young people, that encourages sexual experimentation, it needs the abolition of the rights of parents over their children
- The world needs a 50/50-Men/Women-Quotenregelung for all work and living areas. All women need to investigate possible at all times of gainful employment.
- Religions that do not join this agenda, the absurdity must be disclosed.
About the program gender mainstreaming she wrote in "The Gender Agenda":
Quote: «About what gender wants, there is no open discussion. It does not come as a big ship, therefore, although it is to be anchored in all political and public programs yet, but as a U-boat that no one should know exactly.»
Die Journalistin Dale O'Leary hat in ihrem Buch "The Gender-Agenda" fünf Leitsätze des Genderism definiert, wie sie im UN-Establishment verankert sind:
- In der Welt braucht es weniger Menschen und mehr sexuelle Vergnügungen. Es braucht die Abschaffung der Unterschiede zwischen Männern und Frauen sowie die Abschaffung der Vollzeit-Mütter.
- Da mehr sexuelle Vergnügen zu mehr Kindern führen kann, braucht es den freien Zugang zu Verhütung und Abtreibung für alle und Förderung homosexuellen Verhaltens, da es dabei nicht zur Empfängnis kommt.
- In der Welt braucht es einen Sexualkundeunterricht für Kinder und Jugendliche, die zu sexuellem Experimentieren ermutigt, es braucht die Abschaffung der Rechte der Eltern über ihre Kinder
- Die Welt braucht eine 50/50-Männer/Frauen-Quotenregelung für alle Arbeits- und Lebensbereiche. Alle Frauen müssen zu möglichst allen Zeiten einer Erwerbstätigkeit nachgehen.
- Religionen, die diese Agenda nicht mitmachen, müssen der Lächerlichkeit preisgegeben werden.
Über das Programm gender mainstreaming schrieb sie in "Die Gender-Agenda":
Quote: «Über das, was Gender will, gibt es keine offene Diskussion. Sie kommt nicht als großes Schiff daher, obwohl sie doch in allen politischen und öffentlichen Programmen verankert werden soll, sondern wie ein U-Boot, das keiner genau kennen soll.»
- "The Gender-Agenda". Redefining Equality., Vital Issues Press 1997, ISBN 1-56384-122-3
- "One Man, One Woman". A Catholic's Guide to Defending Marriage., Sophia Institute Press 2007, ISBN 1-933184-29-9
- Homosexuality: A new approach is needed, Lifesite News on 6 September 2013 (first published by Crisis Magazine)
- LGBTQIA: the expanding gender agenda, Lifesite News on 6 February 2013
- The expanding gender agenda, Mercatornet on 6 February 2013 (Students at progressive universities are in the vanguard of a sexual identity movement that is in denial about reality.)
- Why homosexuals think they are hated, Lifesite News on 12 April 2012 (first published by Crisis Magazine)
- Synopsis of the evidence in the defense of marriage, Lifesite News on 4 November 2011
- Feminism, 1 July 1994
- Mecatornet: Dale O'Leary
- GM: Die fünf Leitsätze der Gender-Agenda
- "Gender Agenda" 1997, quoted in: The Gender Agenda I
- GM: Die fünf Leitsätze der Gender-Agenda
- "Gender Agenda" 1997, zitiert in: Die Gender Agenda I
- Website: daleoleary.wordpress.com
- Gender Theory: Alienated from Reality, 11 June 2013
- Commentary: The Problem of Gender Feminism: Currents of thought running counter to true advancement, 13 February 2013
- Gender Theory, 10 January 2013 (This past December Pope Benedict XVI warned about the dangers of Gender Theory.)
- Distorting History, 22 March 2012
- The Sexual Rights Agenda, 7 March 2012
- What's Behind the War against Religion, 14 February 2012
- Artificial "GLBT Rights", 12 January 2012
- The Truth about Human Rights, 6 January 2012 (Hillary Clinton in a speech on Dec. 6 insisted that "gay rights are human rights".)
- Violence and GLBT Identified Persons, 6 January 2012 (The Obama administration is attempting to use violence against GLBT (Gay, Lesbian Bisexual, Transgendered) identified persons to pressure other nations to change their laws and attitudes regarding sexuality and marriage.)
- Diversity, 28 December 2011
- Discrimination, 28 December 2011
- Freedom of Religion Act, 17 November 2011 (Freedom of religion is more than just the right to assembly for worship. True faith requires an all encompassing commitment to God’s law.)
- The Blame "Homophobia" Myth, 7 November 2011
- The "Just as Healthy Myth", 5 November 2011 (Refuting the Distortions of the GLBTQ Activists - Distortion #3: Persons with SSA are just as healthy as persons in husband/wife marriages.)
- The "Can't Change" Myth, 5 November 2011 (Refuting the Distortions of the GLBTQ Activists - Distortion #2: Persons with SSA can't change)
- The Born that Way Myth, 5 November 2011 (Refuting the Distortions Promoted by the GLBTQ Activists - Distortion #1: Persons with SSA are born that way)
- Synopsis of the Evidence in the Defense of Marriage, 5 November 2011 (The defenders of marriage should take advantage of what is known about same-sex attraction (SSA), because those promoting the redefinition of marriage have manipulated public opinion by distorting the facts and research.)
- Freedom to Speak the Truth, 6 October 2011
- The Redefinition of Gender, 9 July 2011
- Mainstreaming the gender perspective, 9 July 2011
- Making a Disorder a Right, 9 July 2011 (In 2006, a group of self-styled human rights experts met in Yogyakarta, Indonesiaand outlined a set of principles designed to totally redefine human rights - principles which they argued should be binding on all states. These so-called principles would make absolute sexual freedom the measure of human rights and trample over freedom of religion, freedom of speech, parental rights, and national sovereignty. The Yogyakarata Principles demand that all discrimination in the public and private spheres on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity be eliminated.)
- Imposing the Gender Agenda on the World, 9 July 2011
- Gender and Fantasy, 11. April 2011
- The "Transsexual" Delusion, 9 January 2011
- Dale O'Leary, Die Gender Agenda I
- Interview mit Dale O'Leary (11 October 2013) (Size: 10:35 min.)