J. Steven Svoboda
J. Steven Svoboda is a patent lawyer who has been an attorney since 1991. Svoboda is the founder of the California-based organization, Attorneys for the Rights of the Child. As an attorney, Svoboda is involved in educating, writing, and working with the United Nations on behalf of genital integrity issues. He also works as a patent lawyer.
- Talking with Steven Svoboda - Badger Live Streams (September 10, 2018) (Size: 66:55 min.)
- In-Depth Discussion On Circumcision - Cassie Jaye - The Red Pill raw files (February 5, 2018) (Size: 50:46 min.)
- The Right to Bodily Integrity - 12th International Symposium on Law, Genital Autonomy and Human Rights (July 17, 2013) (Size: 18:41 min.)
- Biases in the Making of the AAP's Circumcision Policy Revealed - IntactAmerica (September 27, 2017) (Size: 4:33 min.)
- Circumcision - Your Legal Rights - Bonobo3D (August 28, 2014) (Size: 9:50 min.) (Circumcision)
- Circumcision Lawsuits - Bonobo3D (June 28, 2010) (Size: 5:48 min.)
- Genital Autonomy, the United Nations, and the Law - ICMI19 (August 16, 2019) (Size: 46:34 min.) (Genital Autonomy)
- Genital autonomy, gender equity, and the world - ICMI18 (July 21, 2018) (Size: 40:20 min.)
- NCFM 40th Year Anniversary Conference - National Coalition for Men (September 1, 2017) (Size: 27:17 min.) (Circumcision)
- REFjournal Boyle, Gregory J. / J. Steven Svoboda / Christopher P. Price / Neville Turner (February 2000): Circumcision of Healthy Boys: Criminal Assault?, in: J Law Med. 7: 301. Retrieved 18 October 2019.
- REFjournal Svoboda, J. Steven / Robert S. Van Howe / James G. Dwyer (September 2000): Informed consent for neonatal circumcision: an ethical and legal conumdrum, in: The Journal of Contemporary Law and Policy. 17: 61. Retrieved 30 September 2019.
- REFjournal Hodges, F.M. / J.S. Svoboda / R.S. Van Howe (1 February 2002): Prophylactic interventions on children: balancing human rights with public health, in: J Med Ethics. 28 (1): 10-6, PMID, PMC, DOI. Retrieved 30 September 2019.
- REFjournal Svoboda, J. Steven / Robert S. Van Howe (18 March 2013): Out of step: fatal flaws in the latest AAP policy report on neonatal circumcision, in: J Med Eth. 39: 415, DOI. Retrieved 19 October 2019.
- J. Steven Svoboda: Circumcision Lawsuits, circumcisionandhiv.com on July 13, 2010