!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
The men's movement is a
- social movement[wp] consisting of groups and organizations of men who focus on gender issues and whose activities range from
- self-help[wp] and support to
- lobbying[wp] and activism. Major movements within the men's movement include the men's liberation movement, profeminist men's movement, mythopoetic men's movement, men's rights movement and the Christian men's movement, most notably represented by the
- Promise Keepers.
The movement is predominantly Western and emerged in the 1960s and 70s. Scholars Michael Messner and Michael Flood argue separately that the term "movement" is problematic as, unlike other social movements, the men's movement has had a mostly therapeutic focus, is internally contradictory, and consists of members of a privileged group.
Quote: «Men's Movement - the overall consciousness of men and women of issues that particularly affect men; as a gender - both inside and outside of cyberspace - rapidly-growing.» - Angry Harry
- Michael Flood; Kegan Gardiner, Judith; Pease, Bob; Pringle, Keith (2007). International Encyclopedia of Men and Masculinities, Routledge, London, New York, ISBN 978-0-415-33343-6, Men's Movement (p. 418-422)
- Messner, Michael A. (1998). The Limits of the "Male Sex Role": An Analysis of the Men's Liberation and Men's Rights Movement's Discourse, Gender & Society 12 (3): 255-276
- Angry Harry: Angry Harry on Terminology, The Antifeminist on October 31, 2013
- Tom de Castella: Just who are men's rights activists?, BBC News Magazine on 2 May 2012
- Taking the Men’s Rights Movement Forward, The Spearhead, February 26, 2012
- Understanding the men's rights movement, A voice for men, December 10, 2011
- Henry P. Belanger: Meet the Men's Rights Movement, The Good Men Project, March 8, 2011
- Pelle Billing: Unlocking the Men's Rights Movement, The Good Men Project, March 9, 2011
- Wikipedia: Men's rights, Men's movement[wp]
- Men's Movement and Men's Rights - Fathers For Justice, Angry Harry
- What's the difference between the men's rights movement and feminism?, A Voice for Men on September 16, 2011
- An Introduction to the Men's Movement, A Voice for Men - Radio Show on March 2, 2011