Tim Hammond is an American independent researcher and human rights advocate. He has conducted two surveys into the long-term adverse effects of infant circumcision (Male Genital Mutilation) on men's health.
He is the founder of the National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males (NOHARMM) and co-founder of the Children's Health and Human Rights Partnership chhrp.org.
- Long-term adverse outcomes from neonatal circumcision reported in a survey of 1,008 men: an overview of health and human rights implication - T. Hammond and A. Carmack, International Journal of Human Rights, 2017, 21(02) (pp. 189-218), http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13642987.2016.1260007
- Long-Term Effects Reported at International Symposium on Circumcision (2005)
- A Preliminary Poll of Men Circumcised in Infancy or Childhood (1999)
- Awakenings: A Preliminary Poll of Circumcised Men (1993)
- Exploring the Aftermath of Male Circumcision: Findings from the 2012 Global Survey of Infant Circumcision - ICMI16 (July 8, 2016) (Size: 44:01 min.)
- The Harm Of Circumcision - Tim Hammond and Stefan Molyneux (November 6, 2016) (Size: 15:11 min.) (Circumcision)
- The Danger of Circumcision - Tim Hammond and Stefan Molyneux (May 19, 2016) (Size: 44:36 min.)
- Website: circumcisionharm.org
- EverybodyWiki has an article about Tim Hammond (circumcision activist)
- The article was deleted on Wikipedia on 10 May 2018 - Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Tim Hammond (circumcision activist)[wp]
- Tim Hammond (CV), circumcisionharm.org
- Tim Hammond (CV), noharmm.org
- Global Survey of Circumcision Harm - Tim Hammond, International Conference on Men's Issues - London 2016 (22 pages)
- Circumcision Is Unethical and Unlawful - J. Steven Svoboda, Peter W. Adler, and Robert S. Van Howe, Summer 2016 (20 pages)