|The ICMI20 conference was planned to be held in Sydney and is cancelled as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. in Sydney, Australia, Date: July 31 - August 2, 2020, Venue: –|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis to feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: Do you want to edit it? Click here to join us!|
|Born||October 28, 1949|
Bruce William Jenner (* 1949) is a former U.S. track and field athlete and current motivational speaker, television personality, and businessman. He won the gold medal in the decathlon[wp] at the 1976 Summer Olympics[wp] held in Montreal.
Following Jenner's Olympic victory and the related recognition, his professional career led to new success in television. By 1981, he had starred in several made-for-TV movies and was Erik Estrada's[wp] replacement briefly on the top-rated TV series CHiPs. In 1991, he married Kris Jenner[wp] (née Houghton, previously Kardashian[wp]). Since the 2007 debut of the cable television reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians[wp], he is seen as the stepfather of the Kardashian siblings: Kourtney[wp], Kim[wp], Khloe[wp], and Rob Kardashian[wp] as well as the father of Burt, Casey, Brandon[wp], Brody[wp], Kendall[wp], and Kylie Jenner[wp].
Auto racing career
Bruce was a successful race car driver in the IMSA Camel GT series[wp] (International Motor Sports Association[wp]) in the 1980s. His first victory came in the 1986 12 Hours of Sebring[wp] in the IMSA GTO class driving the 7-Eleven Roush Racing[wp] Ford Mustang with co-driver Scott Pruett[wp], not only winning their class but finishing 4th overall in the 12-hour endurance race. His most successful year was also 1986, when he finished second in the championship to Pruett.
He has been called the most famous openly transgender woman in the world. In summer, Bruce Jenner has undergone male-to-female gender reassignment and took the name Caitlyn. The wrong man was then named "Woman of the Year" by the Glamour[wp] magazine.
Quote: «Being honored as one of Glamour magazine's Women of the Year in New York on Monday, Bruce Jenner praised political correctness for silencing critics of his gender transition.
Addressing a crowd at Carnegie Hall, the former Olympian said his June Vanity Fair cover story changed the conversation within the transgender community, and noted critics of his life choices had been silenced by labels.
"No longer can the media say bad things about you because then they'd be homophobic," he said.»
Quote: «Bruce Jenner jumped into our hearts in 1976 when he broke the world record for the Olympic decathlon[wp], scoring 8,634 points at the Olympic Games in Montreal and earning the title of "World's Greatest Athlete." The Nation celebrated along with him, and his performance inspired a generation of athletes. Bruce's accomplishments earned him the coveted Wheaties cereal box and, of several hundred athletes who have been featured, Jenner is one of seven Wheaties spokesmen.
In the years following his athletic achievements, Bruce has been involved in a wide variety of projects and causes. He's been a guest star on numerous primetime television programs, a commentator for NBC, ABC and Fox sports, and host of his own health show. He and his wife Kris have also produced multiple infomercials and videos. Bruce is a supporter of many charitable organization and serves on several advisory boards. Most recently, California's Governor Schwarzenegger[wp] appointed him the Athletic Boxing Commissioner for the state of California.
Bruce is also an entrepreneur, commercial spokesperson, television personality, actor, producer, and author. A devoted husband and father of ten, when he isn't making corporate appearances, Bruce can be found spending time with his family onscreen on E![wp] Network's Keeping Up with the Kardashians[wp]. Rated as the #1 show for the first two seasons, the series documents the daily lives of the Kardashian/Jenner family. Off screen and outside of work, Bruce finds time to enjoy his own hobbies including flying planes, racing cars in Grand Prix events and working on his golf game.
Bruce is also a sportscaster and commentator for a number of NBC sporting events, including the Olympic Games and received the title "Outstanding International Sportscaster of the Year."
Bruce Jenner has accomplished a great deal in his lifetime. Interestingly, the core of his message is about others more than it is about himself. He is focused on the theme that any person who makes an effort can achieve something great - greatness is at the core of every man, woman and child who wants it. One powerful way to inherit greatness is to simply give.
- "Get involved! That's what America is about - helping other people."» - Selfdescription on January 16, 2015
Closed Shadow Society
Quote: «It is part of the gay agenda, to convince people to no take up any more questions about their behavior to its accuracy.» - Michael Glatze Quote: «German Original
- Wenn sich die Seele eines Menschen im zugehörigen Körper unwohl fühlt, dann befindet sich die Ursache dafür in den meisten Fällen irgendwo zwischen den Ohren - da nützt es nichts, Hormone zu verabreichen und an den Geschlechtsorganen herumzuschnippeln.
- Englisch Translation
- When the soul of a man feels uncomfortable in the accompanying body, then the cause is for the most part somewhere between the ears - because it is useless to administer hormones and cut around to the sex organs.»
Eine amerikanische christliche Seite (auch eine extremistische Glaubenssekte, darüber mag man die Nase rümpfen, aber wenn man heute überhaupt noch Kritik sucht, kann man nicht mehr so wählerisch sein, denn wer unter den "Intellektuellen" und "Seriösen" sagt heute noch was gegen Mainstream?) beschreibt die Propaganda-Taktiken der Homo-Lobby [...]. Darunter findet sich aber eine Aussage, die mit dem übereinstimmt, was ich neulich auf der Schwulen- und Transenveranstaltung der Grünen im Bundestag auch schon gehört habe, was die Schwulen auf dieser Veranstaltung sogar über sich selbst gesagt haben:
Woran man erhebliche Zweifel haben muss, denn die "Kurzeinweisung", die mir mal Schwule über den Lebensstil in der schwulen Society als geschlossene Schattengesellschaft quasi als warnenden Hinweis gegeben haben, war alles andere als friedlich und freundlich. Man hat eine Kulisse aufgebaut, hinter der es alles andere als harmlos und friedlich zugeht. Sie verweisen dazu auf das Buch After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred of Gays in the 90s von Marshall Kirk[wp] and Hunter Madsen von 1990, in dem die Opfer-Propaganda-Strategie wohl entworfen und beschrieben wurde.
- Wikipedia: Bruce Jenner, revision on 29 January 2015 at 21:25
- IMSA | TUDOR United SportsCar Championship | The Eighties: The Reign Of The IMSA GTP Prototypes, imsa.com, accessdate: June 28, 2014
- Bruce Jenner – Actors turned racers, autos.ca.msn.com, accessdate: June 28, 2014
- Jonathan Capehart: Caitlyn Jenner comes out in Vanity Fair, The Washington Post on June 1, 2015}}
- Ed Pilkington: Caitlyn Jenner: transgender community has mixed reactions to Vanity Fair reveal, The Guardian on June 2, 2015 (Quote: "Caitlyn Jenner's transition on the cover of Vanity Fair[wp] into the most famous trans woman in the world has earned her a massive global platform in under 24 hours.")
- Transgender reality, post-Jenner, MSNBC on June 2, 2015 (Quote: "As Caitlyn Jenner becomes the most famous transgender woman in history")
- Samantha Allen: Caitlyn Jenner's Beauty Should Not Obscure the Reality of Trans Lives, The Daily Beast on June 2, 2015 (Quote: "With Jenner undoubtedly becoming the world's most well-known transgender woman overnight.")
- Caitlyn Jenner: The Full Story, Vanity Fair[wp] on June 30, 2015
- Woman of the Year 2015 is Actually a Man... This is Disturbing, Conservative Post on October 24, 2015
- Bruce Jenner: Media Can't Say Bad Things About Me "Because then They'd Be Homophobic", Breitbart on November 10, 2015
- Bruce Jenner - Biography[webarchiv], January 16, 2015
- Er läßt größte Homo-Lüge platzen - Gründer von Young Gay America wurde Hetero, Katholisches.info (Magazin für Kirche und Kultur) on August 1, 2013; Quote: "Es ist Teil der Homo-Agenda, die Menschen davon zu überzeugen, sich keine Fragen mehr zu ihrem Verhalten, zu dessen Richtigkeit zu stellen."
- WGvdL-Forum: on December 22, 2015 - 16:38 h
- Marshall Kirk[wp] und Hunter Madsen: After the Ball. How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred of Gays in the 90's., Doubleday (1989), ISBN 0-385-23906-8; Plume (1990), ISBN 0-452-26498-7
- Marshall Kirk: The Overhauling of Straight America, Guide Magazine in November 1987
- Brian Clowes, Ph.D.: The Homophile Agenda and the Attack on Free Speech, Human Life International am 30. Mai 2012
- Hadmut Danisch: Wer will die Uhr zurückdrehen?, Ansichten eines Informatikers am 10. Mai 2015
- Hadmut Danisch: Langsam entstehen Zweifel an Opfermythen, Ansichten eines Informatikers am 18. Juni 2015
- Website: brucejenner.com - The Official Website of Bruce Jenner, the World's Greatest Athlete (switched off)
- Bruce Jenner - Biography[webarchiv], January 16, 2015
- Website: caitlynjenner.com
- Call me Caitlyn, June 1, 2015
- Chris Spargo: Caitlyn Jenner may 'detransition back to Bruce after suffering from sex change regret' claims longtime friend, Daily Mail on May 12, 2016