|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis to feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: Do you want to edit it? Click here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Michael Glatze|
Michael Glatze (* 1975) was co-founder of Young Gay America (Y.G.A.) and a former advocate for gay rights. Glatze received media coverage for publicly announcing he no longer identified as a homosexual and denouncing homosexuality.
Quote: «Homosexuality is pornographic and destructive by nature.» - Michael Glatze Quote: «It is part of the gay agenda, to convince people to no take up any more questions about their behavior to its accuracy.» - Michael Glatze
His mother was a non-denominational Christian[wp] and his father was agnostic[wp]. His father died of a heart condition when Glatze was age 13, and his mother died of cancer when he was 19. At age 20, he declared himself openly as a homosexual. At 22 he becomes publisher of the first magazine for young homosexuals. Glatze earned a bachelor's degree from Dartmouth College where he majored in English Literature and Creative Writing, with a minor in Music.
While working at XY Magazine[wp] in San Francisco, Glatze met Benjie Nycum. The two would end up being boyfriends for 10 years. They later co-founded in december 2004 their own publication Young Gay America[wp]. Glatze and Nycum coauthored the book XY Survival Guide.
Glatze turned toward Christianity after a health scare due to heart palpitations[wp] and changed after several years of intense self-reflection his attitude to the phenomenon of homosexuality. He has written two articles about his change for WorldNetDaily in 2007. He left Y.G.A. in 2007. The magazine stopped publication soon after.
2005 Glatze was quoted by Time Magazine:
- "I don't think the gay movement understands the extent to which the next generation just wants to be normal kids. The people who are getting that are the Christian right." 
Ben, his ex-gay-friend, about him:
- "Christian fundamentalists should burn in hell!" he told me once, slamming his fist on his desk. I had never met anyone so sure of himself. Many young gay men looked up to him. 
Now Glatze says:
- "Homosexuality is a cage in which you are trapped in an endless cycle of constantly wanting more - sexually - that you can never actually receive, constantly full of emptiness, trying to justify your twisted actions by politics and 'feel good' language." 
He was one of the leaders of the movement for "gay rights" can, he pop the largest gay propaganda lie, namely the claim that homosexuality is "innate", a "variant of nature" or even a "creation variant of God". And for that he is hated by the gay ideologues.
After ten years in the gay Glatze must have been aware that his exit - and especially the rigor of it - come and hurt colleagues and friends on the head would. After his conversion, he had to deal with hostility and decided to dive. He said at the time:
- "In my opinion, the outbreak of the influence of the homosexual thoughts was the most liberating, beautiful and astonishing thing I've ever experienced in my life."
Two years later, he has reiterated. In an interview with the news site LifeSiteNews he tells of his new life. He still regularly visit the church, take more and more distance from homosexuality and is now even meet with women. He had fun with his new life. The hostility of the homosexual scene would hurt him then.
- "The fury that comes from gay people against people like me can be vicious and vile, and it can hurt. They stop at nothing to make me feel ashamed for my current stance on homosexuality, and to try to make me doubt what I have experienced in my life." 
Quote: «Homosexuality took almost 16 years of my life and compromised them with one lie or another.» - Michael Glatze Quote: «Healing from the wounds caused by homosexuality is not easy - there's little obvious support. What support remains is shamed, ridiculed, silenced by rhetoric or made illegal by twisting of laws.» - Michael Glatze
- My Ex-Gay Friend, New York Times on June 19, 2011
- Benoit Denizet-Lewis: "Going Straight", New York Times Magazine am 19. Juni 2011
- Er läßt größte Homo-Lüge platzen - Gründer von Young Gay America wurde Hetero, Katholisches.info (Magazin für Kirche und Kultur) on August 1, 2013; Quotes: "Homosexualität ist von Natur aus pornographisch und zerstörerisch." - "Es ist Teil der Homo-Agenda, die Menschen davon zu überzeugen, sich keine Fragen mehr zu ihrem Verhalten, zu dessen Richtigkeit zu stellen."
- Joseph Nicolos: Interview with Michael Glatze[ext] (554 KB)
- Leading Gay Rights Activist Comes Out of Homosexuality, Tells His Story, The Christian Post am 5. Juli 2007
- Er läßt größte Homo-Lüge platzen - Gründer von Young Gay America wurde Hetero, Katholisches.info (Magazin für Kirche und Kultur) on August 1, 2013
- XY was a gay male youth-oriented magazine published in the United States of America from 1996 to 2007. XY magazine ceased publication in 2007, and its web site XY.com went offline in 2009.
- Benjie Nycum, Michael Glatze: XY Survival Guide, XY-Publikation 2000, ISBN 0-9703213-4-1
- Michael Glatze: How a "gay rights" leader became straight, WorldNetDaily on July 3, 2007
- Michael Glatze: Confessions of a Former "Gay Rights" Leader, WorldNetDaily on July 10, 2007
- He has also received media coverage in other publications and blogs. For example Paul Schindler: The Life and Death of A Young Gay American (Issue #28), Gay City News on July 12-18, 2007 (link broken)
- Warren Throckmorton: Interview with Michael Glatze, July 4, 2007
- John Cloud: The Battle Over Gay Teens, Time Magazine on October 2, 2005
- Patrick B. Craine: Interview: Former Gay Youth Leader Re-Emerges to Tell His Dramatic Conversion Story, LifeSiteNews on November 12, 2009
- Nach Konversion: Schwulenaktivist verlässt Szene, Medienmagazin Pro am 19. November 2009
- Interview with Michael Glatze[ext] (554 KB)
- Michael Glatze's message to the gay activists who criticize his sexual orientation change, Ex-gayTruth.com on December 6, 2013
- "Gay"-Rights Leader Quits Homosexuality, WorldNetDaily on July 3, 2007 (englisch) (Rising star in movement says God liberated him from lifestyle)
- Daniel: An Open Letter To Michael Glatze, Thought Theater on July 3, 2007 (As a response to "How a 'gay rights' leader became straight".)