!!! Welcome home, Billy Six !!!
|International Conference on Men's Issues 2019 - ICMI in Chicago, Date: 16-18 August 2019, Venue: To announce yet! - Info[ext]|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|| After 119 days, Billy Six was released |
from prison on 15 March 2019.Journalism is not a crime!
|The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!|
LISA Corsetry Site
|LISA Corsetry Site|
|Slogan||We serve the Corset Community|
|Created by||Thomas B. Lierse|
The LISA Corsetry Site was founded in 1996 by Thomas B. Lierse.
Quote: «The LISA CORSETRY SITE promotes the concept that there is little more erotically artistic than women clad in what is popularly known as "Victorian" corsetry. It does everything it can to further the use and acceptance of these rear-laced garments. We depend upon our fellow aficionados and enthusiasts to update or correct erroneous information here. [...]
FURTHERMORE, LISA views itself as a repository for contemporary and historical information regarding corsets and corsetry. In that light, please feel free to forward any information and material that would further that concept. We feel obliged to credit the source such contributions, unless otherwise directed.»
- LISA: Mission Statement
- Website: staylace.com
- 10th Anniversary Interview
- Interview of founder and webmaster Thomas Lierse by 'KG', webmaster and operator of Kinky Gerlinky[ext], an interesting blog site devoted to celebrities. This was for the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the debut of the site, July 24, 2006.
- Articles written by Thomas B. Lierse:
- EMBRACING A LABOUR OF LOVE - A Short Guide to Tightlace Training
- CORSET COMFORTRY - Staying Comfortable in Your Stays
- TIGHTLACING INDUCEMENTS - How to Convince Your Significant Other to Wear a Corset
- STRAIT TALK - Convincing Your Partner that Corsetting is "All Right"
- ROMANTICORSETRY (For the Bride) - The Romantic Aspects of Corsetry
- WITHER THE MAN? - Male Tightlacing Considerations
- ENHANCING THE SCENE WITH TIGHTLACING - Corsetry's Place in the B&D Scene
- TIGHTLACING AND WEIGHT LOSS (and a few words about tummies!)
- SELF-LACING ADVICE - For Those Who Have to Go it Alone
- Pin ups
- Text area
- Dictionary of Corset-related Words and Terms
- Corseting the Human Body, by Dr. Ann Beaumont - A modern look at tightlacing and its effects on the body
- Young Girls: How to Answer Your Mother's Questions and Concerns About Wearing Corsets - Edited from Dr. Beaumont's answers to this and similar questions
- Albert's Avenue: The Introduction of Annalai (Albert Corsets, for elegance, tight lacing and waist training)
- Classic John Willie
- 10th Anniversary Interview
- Sister site: pettipond.com - Petticoat Pond is a site for those of us who adore petticoats, crinolines and any kind of bouffant fashion (PoufBunnies).