Feminist ideology makes much of a concept of "rape culture", according to which rape (understood as rape of women by men) is normalised and condoned. MRAs tend to counter that such rape is one of the most harshly condemned crimes in Western society.
- Debating A Feminist About Rape - Aca Demy (January 26, 2013) (Size: 47:31 min.)
- The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, 2010 Summary Report[ext] - The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS), November 2011 (114 pages)
- Association of Sexual Violence and Human Rights Violations With Physical and Mental Health in Territories of the Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) on August 4, 2010 (Journal of the American Medical Association reports 41 % of rape perpetrators in Congo are female)
- What Is And Isn't Rape, Château Heartiste on July 6, 2009
- The Truth behind Legal Dominance Feminism's "Two Percent False Rape Claim" Figure - Edward Greer, 33 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 947 (2000). (27 pages), Available at: http://digitalcommons.lmu.edu/llr/vol33/iss3/3
- Sexual Victimization in Juvenile Facilities Reported by Youth 2008-09[ext] - U.S. Department of Justice, NCJ 228416, January 2010 (50 pages)