|Save Indian Family Foundation
||Men can be vulnerable Too
The Save Indian Family Foundation (SIFF) is a men's rights organization in Bangalore / India, against the misuse of dowry laws[wp], domestic violence, fights and other anti-male and unconstitutional laws. It covers about 30,000 people in India and abroad. SIFF was formed in 2005 and has since fought aggressively misandry (male hatred) by creating awareness for men's problems in society.
SIF campaigns against domestic violence legislation, such as Section 498a of the Indian Penal Code[wp] (1983), and the Protection of Women Against Domestic Violence Act[wp] (2005), believing that these laws have been misused and manipulated by some Indian women. They claim that men are abused physically and that they are used by lawyers and women to extort money and family property and to deny child custody to fathers.
SIF asserts that dowry harassment of women and their families is a feminist invention, and that the woman is the abuser in almost all cases of family abuse.
SIF states that the high rates of suicides of married men is due to them being "unable to withstand verbal, emotional, economic and physical abuse" from their wives.
SIF argues that domestic violence legislation will lead to an increase in divorce rates, thus leading to negative effects on women, many of whom are not educated and have low wages and who will therefore suffer financially following a divorce.
- Website: saveindianfamily.org
- News: Every 9 minutes a married man is commiting suicide., October 4, 2013
- How Gender Studies Classes indoctrinate future Feminist Leaders of the World!!, May 10, 2013
- Protest Against Govt’s Divorce Law to Make Men Bankrupt for Whole life., May 6, 2013
- Globally Men's Rights Movement is growing Rapidly., May 6, 2013
- Feminists lie openly and Mislead people., May 4, 2013
- Ooh! Womania in India..!, February 16, 2013
- Invitation for Swiss Anti-Feminism Congress on 25th June, 2011, 2011
- India's Father's Rights Wing to Stage Hunger Strike, Equality Canada on March 4, 2015
- Yahoo: 498avictimharyanasiff
- Wikipedia has an article about Save Indian Family
- Save Indian Family Foundation - 4th National Meet 2011 (15 August 2011 in Kolkotta)
- 498a Dowry Law in India - Zindagi Live
- 498a Dowry Law in India - Zindagi Live (Size: 8:24 Min.)
- Misuse of 498a-CNN-IBN with SIF Victim turned Activists - IBN live.com (Size: 2:54 min.)
- All India Protest on 498A & DV Act2005 - SIF Delhi (Size: 3:21 Min.)
- Genderama: "Guardian" berichtet über indische Männerbewegung, 13 December 2007
- Genderama: Indien: Männer rufen am Frauentag nach Gleichberechtigung, 28 August 2007
- Genderama: Häusliche Gewalt in Kalkutta, 23 May 2007
- Genderama: Indische Gesetzesvorlage: Sarkastische Kommentare von Ehemännern jetzt "häusliche Gewalt", 14 November 2006