|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis to feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: Do you want to edit it? Click here to join us!|
With the term domestic violence, physical abuse are often associated in the public consciousness, resulting in the seclusion of a private relationship between two people or a family happen. The view of many people is reduced to scenarios in which men and fathers the perpetrators and women and mothers and children are the victims.
In addition, there are still other situations, because violence is also often used by women. Victims are then either the partner or the partner or children again. There is also the reverse case of violence by children against their parents. Moreover, violence can be addressed by other family members against helpless elderly or disabled persons. Finally, place considerable violence between siblings in the protection of the four walls.
Violence here means not only physical abuse, but also psychological or sexual violence. Direct manifestations of mental or emotional violence are abusing, insulting, threatening or lowering the victim. In addition, psychological abuse can manifest itself in more subtle ways: for example, in the form of targeted manipulations, which continued the perpetrators and systematically influenced by insinuations and accusations the emotional life of the victim and want to create a specific, it genehmes behavior. Specific feature of domestic violence is that it occurs in the social environment, that is, exist between victims and perpetrators close social relationships or a family relationship. It follows - even if domestic violence can occur as a single event in principle - that the most repeated acts of violence take place, often over a very long period. As a further characteristic applies to psychologists and sociologists, the presence of a power relationship, which exploits the structurally stronger person, to violate the physical or psychological integrity of another person.
- Naomi Ackerman: Activist fathers 'removed' by police after defacing 'sexist' London domestic violence poster, London24 on 19 August 2015
- Dr. Tara, J. Palmatier: In His Own Words: Married to a Borderline, A Voice for Men on October 25, 2013
- John Ribner: The Trouble Box, A Voice for Men on October 25, 2013
- Domestic Violence - Women are Half the Problem - TheHappyMisogynist
- Erin Pizzey on Feminism - manwomanmyth (Erin Pizzey, author and highly regarded domestic violence expert (who opened the worlds first DV shelter) gives her opinions on the start of the women's movement.)
- Erin Pizzey: Prone to Violence, Prone to Violence
- Sam Greenspan: 11 Famous Men Who Were Beat Down By Their Women, 23. März 2009
- Bert H. Hoff: Battered Men - The Hidden Side of Domestic Violence Batterer Treatment Programs - The Faulty Duluth Model - What's Wrong with the "Duluth Model"?, 1999
- California State Long Beach bibliography
- American Psychiatric Association
- University of New Hampshire 32-nation study
- Prof. Don Dutton: "Transforming a flawed policy: A call to revive psychology and science in domestic violence research and practice", Aggression and Violent Behavior, (11) 2006, 457 483[ext]
- Marc E. Angelucci, Esq., National Coalition of Free Men
- Marc E. Angelucci, Esq., National Coalition of Free Men[ext]