|For the first time in 80 years, German tanks will roll against Russia.
Germany has been a party to the war since 346 days by supplying weapons of war.
German Foreign Minster Annalena Baerbock: "We are fighting a war against Russia" (January 25, 2023)
Akber Ahmed Choudhry left the Ahmadiyya cult in 2003 and became the public voice of the Khatam-e-Nabuwwat[wp] and the Ahmadiyya Awareness Team (thecult.info, ahmedi.org) in the West. An activist for Muslim Identity, Akber Choudhry writes in the area defined by the intersection of politics, law and economics. After a career in internet-based software collaboration, he writes about a future for Islam that is not based on medieval traditionalism nor on the shifting intellectual sands of current Western thought. A father of four, he enjoys golf, cricket and anything to do with computers.
- The 'Caliph' Launders Money - Panama Papers, Medium on May 16, 2016
- Charity begins at home for the Mirza Family - Panama Papers, Medium on May 12, 2016
- Biggest Charity Fraud in Panama Papers, Medium on May 10, 2016
Quote: «A spokesman for the Khatme Nubawwat Academy in East London, which has been accused of spreading anti-Ahmadiyya hate speech, has said the organisation "broke no laws".
Leaflets calling for followers of the Ahmadi Muslim sect to be executed as apostates (those who have abolished their religion) have been distributed in several locations in London. They are undersigned by a branch of the anti-Ahmadiyya Khatme Nubuwwat group[wp] in Stockwell Green, South London.
It comes as vigils were held in Glasgow in memory of Ahmadi shopkeeper Asad Shah, who was killed for spreading "false views of Islam", the man held for his attack said in a statement.
In an interview with IBTimes UK, Khatme Nubuwwat Academy spokesman Akber Choudhry denied any connections with the Stockwell Green branch of the group, and disputed allegations of connections between the groups. The Stockwell Green group has also denied distributing the leaflets, despite them being found on mosque premises.
"I dispute the assertion there are shared trustees," he said, alsodenying claims that the leaflets broke the law.
- "There is nothing illegal in that leaflet. It is a theological position that should not be discussed in public but at the end it says one should not take the law into one's own hands. We don't share that view in the leaflet."
The leaflets advocate Ahmadis who fail to repent be given "the punishment of a Murtad, which is capital punishment." It later states: "Individuals cannot and should not administer this punishment."» - International Business Times
- Contributor Profiles, thecult.info
- Tom Porter: Khatme Nubuwwat claims there is 'nothing illegal' in 'kill Ahmadis' leaflets, International Business Times, updated April 14, 2016
- Website: akber.org
- Qadiani Ahmadiyya Financial System and Analysis (Urdu) - Tehreek-e-Khatme Nabuwwat[wp] (July 4, 2011) (Size: 49:55 min.)
- Description: We try to explain the Ahmadiyya Financial System, how the companies are organised, and how money is shuffled to property investments that are controlled by a select group of people that are assumed to be arms-length but may not be.
- Fact Check: Biggest Charity Fraud in Panama Papers, Rabwah Times on May 15, 2016 ("Kill Ahmadis" Hate Group alleges financial misconduct by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. An anti-Ahmadi activist with links to the extremist Khatme Nabuwat group[wp] recently wrote a libelous article alleging financial misconduct on the part of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. The allegations are so absurd, they do not merit a response. But for the benefit of those who are unaware of the community and how it works, here is a brief point-by-point response to the allegations.)
- The battle between mainstream Muslims and the Ahmadiyya community - Al Jazeera[wp] (July 28, 2011) (Size: 43:41 min.)
- The ongoing battle between Ahmadiyyas and mainstream Muslims has gone largely unreported in the mainstream media. It's based on the Ahmaddiya belief that their founder Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a Prophet and Messiah sent by God to save the world. Mainstream Muslims consider that heretical because they believe Muhammad was the last Prophet. So are the Ahmaddiyas believers or heretics?
- Ahmadiyya Debate on "The Stream" on Aljazeera (English) - MuslimIdentity (August 6, 2011) (Size: 43:41 min.)
- Historic debate between Muslim Identity and Ahmadiyya. Re-uploaded for reference.
- Akber Choudhry vs Ahmadiyya on Western Media and News - mraahs (October 27, 2011) (Size: 16:36 min.)
- This is a video response to Akber Choudhry's comments made on "The Stream - Al Jazeera" in a recent debate known as the Ahmadiyya Debate.
- Ansar Raza Debated with Akber Chaudhry - Un-Sensored - Un-Edited - AhmadiyyaMuslims (Debate on January 22, 2011, uploaded on April 26, 2012) (Size: 200:15 min.) (Topic of debate: Posibility of Prophethood)
- This Audio is recorded by one of the friends of Ansar Raza Sahib present in the same debate.
- There are some videos uploaded by Akber Chaudhry and claims that Ansar Raza was not able to answer the allegations but this audio is complete and is released as is. So anybody can listen to this audio and decide himself.