|For the first time in 80 years, German tanks will roll against Russia.
Germany has been a party to the war since 335 days by supplying weapons of war.
German Foreign Minster Annalena Baerbock: "We are fighting a war against Russia" (January 25, 2023)
LGBTTIQQ2SA is an abbreviation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Transgender, Intersexual, Queer, Questioning, 2S (Two-Spirited) and Asexual. But this shortcut is no longer politically correct, it still lacks at least 50 more sexual identities.
Quote: «When I was first out, in the early 1980s, we called ourselves the Gay community, but over time it became increasingly obvious that when people heard the word gay they only thought of gay men, so to give women their due Lesbians were separated out, and the Bi people in the middle included, so we the Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual community. Then it became clear that GLB did not really include the interrelated issues of gender, and so a T was added for Transexual, and we became the LGBT community.
Of course four letters are not enough to account for all of the variations in human sexuality and gender, so in the spirit of acknowledging everyone, we kept adding letters, to the point it got a bit ridiculous. I think I laughed out loud the first time I saw LGBTQQIAAP:
- L: Lesbian. Women attracted to women.
- G: Gay. Men attracted to men.
- B: Bisexual. People attracted to both sexes.
- T: Transgender. People whose interior sense of gender is different than their exterior physical sexuality, whether male to female (MTF) or female to male (FTM).
- Q: Queer. People who don't want to label themselves by their sex acts but do want to claim being different, eccentric, and fabulous. Reclaimed from an old hate term, Queer can also be highly offensive, depending on usage.
- Q: Questioning. People still working out who they are attracted to, often applicable to the young.
- I: Intersex. People born into bodies that are not definitiviely male or female, including those born with ambiguous genitalia, bits of both male and female plumbing, or genetics beyond the standard XX and XY.
- A: Asexual. People who are affectional but aren't that into sex.
- A: Allies. Straight people who support the LGBTQ+ community.
- P: Pansexual. People attracted to others more by individual personality, differing from bisexuality in that they ignore the gender binary altogether.
And of course that is not all. Another of my personal favorites comes from Canada where they add North American respect for an indigenous non-European category, making it LGBTQQIAAP2S, or some variant thereof:
- See 60 Gender Identities.
- gayexplained.com: The LGBTQQIAAP (or LGBTTIQQ2SA) Community, and Why