|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis to feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: Do you want to edit it? Click here to join us!|
|Main Page → Portal Persons → Anil Kumar|
Anil Kumar is an Engineer and Artificial Intelligence scientist. He became so frustrated with stupidity of sociologists that he decided to become a social researcher himself. He is one of the founders of modern men's movement in India and he is associated with many Men's Rights NGOs. He has been invited by Indian Parliamentary Committees several times to speak about amendments to domestic violence and divorce laws. He is also founder of India's first Men's Rights Research and Community Center at Bangalore.
Anil Kumar was the founder of India's first ever men's community centres, in New Delhi and Bangalore. He has testified twice in front of Parliamentary inquiries, seeking to protect innocent men and women from the impact of false allegations against men.
- MRA protests prompt Highest Court of India to overturn provisions of VAWA, A Voice for Men on July 4, 2014
- India's sexually repressive society and gangrapes, A Voice for Men on August 28, 2013
- Focusing on innovation for growth of organizations for the movement: Experiences in India - ICMI18 (July 20-22, 2018) (Size: 40:16 min.)
- Helping Male Victims of DV and False Allegations - ICMI17 (June 9-11, 2017) (Size: 42:59 min.)
- Organizational Models that made the difference: Success stories in India - ICMI16 (July 9, 2016) (Size: 39:02 min.)
- Anil Kumar on the eve of ICMI 2016 (Size: 5:00 min.)
- Anil Kumar, AVfM News Director for India, at ICMI 2014 (Size: 7:24 min.)