|For the first time in 80 years, German tanks will roll against Russia.
Germany has been a party to the war since 387 days by supplying weapons of war.
German Foreign Minster Annalena Baerbock: "We are fighting a war against Russia" (January 25, 2023)
From WikiMANNiaJump to navigationJump to search
|In this Family law article, important information is missing. You may help WikiMANNia by investigating the content and inserting it, or informing us.|
- Family law
- Helen Alvaré: Contemporary Family Law: Divorcing Marriage from Children within Constitutional Law, Culture, Marriage, Public Discourse on December 7th, 2011
- Maggie Gallagher: Defend Marriage: Moms and Dads Matter, Public Discourse on August 23rd, 2011 (Presidential candidates in the next election should uphold marriage as the union of one man and one woman.)
- Scott Yenor: The Family: What Is to Be Done?, Public Discourse on June 15th, 2011 (Marital love implies dependence on another instead of autonomy, and it shows that certain goods (sex and procreation, love and marriage, marriage and parenthood) are connected. We must recover the language of self-giving.)
- Scott Yenor: The Family's End, Public Discourse on June 13th, 2011 (The logic of contract and the movement to conquer nature have resulted in the triumph of autonomy and demise of the family.)
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Suffer the Little Children: Cohabitation and the Abuse of America's Children, Public Discourse on April 22nd, 2011 (Cohabitation does not serve the "best interest" of children, regardless of what the courts say.)
- Helen Alvaré: Abortion Law is Family Law, Public Discourse on November 12th, 2010 (Abortion law is usually seen as a matter of constitutional law. Is it time for that to change?)