|The ICMI20 conference was planned to be held in Sydney and is cancelled as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. in Sydney, Australia, Date: July 31 - August 2, 2020, Venue: –|
|Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination.|
|The antithesis to feminist victim culture and hate ideology.|
|This wiki is in preparation: Do you want to edit it? Click here to join us!|
A muzzle gag is a form of gag used in BDSM activities. It is so called because it resembles a muzzle used on animals, with a flexible pad which straps over the mouth, and sometimes also around the cheeks and chin. Muzzle gags are effective since they restrict the movement of the jaw and muffle the sound that comes out of the cheeks.
Safety risks associated with gags in general also apply to this form of gag.
Muzzle gags have a strong psychological effect on some people, because of the association of being restrained in a way generally associated with animals.
A panel gag looks similar but normally has a ball fitted on the inside.
A muzzle can have many different functions.
- A muzzle can prevent the biting of wild cats.
- A muzzle prevents, for example, those who have a sweet tooth from stuffing themselves with cakes, sweets or other delicacies.
- A muzzle can be used as a special form of gag. Even if a muzzle can't prevent speech, speaking becomes unclear and difficult to understand.
- A muzzle can be used to secure a gag. Combined with a ball gag, for example, it prevents it from being pushed out of the mouth with the tongue. This is similar to a panel gag.
- A muzzle can prevent attempts to open knots of ropes or buckles of cuffs with the teeth.
The human anatomy makes it difficult to secure a muzzle securely. Therefore, a muzzle is used in combination.
- The most common use is holding a muzzle gag with a head harness or gag harness in place.
- In the animal role play the muzzle forms a part of the animal mask (dog mask, horse mask, ...)
- The mouth corset is a kind of neck corset that covers both the neck and the mouth. A muzzle with a neck corset forms a unit.
A woman in the classic hogtie, with additional muzzle gag.
A submissive man on his knees, wearing a stainless steel chastity belt and leather muzzle.
A muzzle gag is a form of gag most common in BDSM activities. A muzzle gag consists of a piece of fabric, usually leather, which fits across the entire mouth of the subject, effectively blocking lip movement. Unlike other gags, a muzzle gag requires more extensive buckle-straps, both horizontal and vertical, to remain secure. Occasionally, items may be stuffed in the mouth for further effect, as a muzzle gag does not restrict tongue movements or block throat noises. Instead, it tries to block all sound as it leaves the mouth.
Muzzle gags are fairly rare, and are rarely used in spanking scenarios. Due to the nature of the muzzle, many people feel increased humiliation when forced to wear one because, like the bit gag used on horses, it is a modified item primarily used for restraining dogs and other animals.
|This article based on an article Muzzle gag (1 March 2011) from the free Encyklopedia Wipipedia. The Wipipedia article is published under GNU-License for free Documentation. In Wipipedia is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|
|This article based on an article Muzzle gag (27 March 2017) from the free Encyklopedia Spanking Art Wiki. The Spanking Art Wiki article is published under GNU-License for free Documentation. In Spanking Art Wiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|