Suzanne Venker has written extensively about politics, parenting, and the influence of feminism on American society for more than a decade. She is the author of three books. She is a regular guest on The John Gibson Radio Show and a frequent contributor to Fox News.
Suzanne's work has been published in the New York Post, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Parents.com, Human Events, and others. She has appeared on The View, Fox & Friends, FOX, ABCNews.com, CNN, C-Span, and Canadian and Australian news outlets - as well as hundreds of radio shows throughout the country.
This Midwest-born, East Coast-educated writer is no stranger to controversy. Her first book, 7 Myths of Working Mothers, argues that young children and demanding careers are incompatible; The Flipside of Feminism is an explosive account of the damage left in the wake of the feminist movement; and her eBook original, The War on Men, is a concise, authoritative look at the myth of gender equality.
Suzanne's most recent book, How to Choose a Husband (And Make Peace with Marriage), takes a hard look at the sexual revolution and encourages women to reject the cultural script they've been sold about love, sex, men and marriage and adopt a whole new attitude toward men and marriage.
- How to Choose a Husband. And Make Peace With Marriage., WND Books, 2013, ISBN 1-936488-58-2
- (with Phyllis Schlafly) The Flipside of Feminism. What Conservative Women Know - and Men Can't Say., WND Books, 2011, ISBN 1-93507127-0
- 7 Myths of Working Mothers, Intercollegiate Studies, 2004, ISBN 1-89062653-8
- The War on Men (February 2013)
- Values: Why men won't marry you, FoxNews on May 1, 2015
- College Men Aren't Closet Rapists, March 5, 2014
- Does Feminism Speak For The Average Woman? - Cassie Jaye - The Red Pill raw files (October 9, 2017) (Size: 9:21 min.)
- The War on Men - Suzanne Venker and Stefan Molyneux (May 9, 2016) (Size: 78:14 min.)
- The War on Men - Interview with Suzanne Venker (Red Ice Radio) (September 26, 2013) (Size: 59 min.)
- Website: suzannevenker.com
- The Huffington Post: Suzanne Venker
- David Freedlander: "The War on Men" Author Suzanne Venker: I'm Misunderstood!, The Daily Beast on November 27, 2012 (Author Suzanne Venker didn't mean to write that women can’t compete with men in the workforce. She tells David Freedlander she really meant to write about husbands and wives.)
- "Just be nice, cook, and have sex!" Author behind new How To Choose A Husband guide champions Fifties approach to marriage, Daily Mail on 4 February 2013 (Suzanne Venker believes a submissive wife who gives up on gender equality for marriage is the best way to maintain a lasting union.)