|Born||June 26, 1943|
Warren Farrell (born 1943) is an American author of seven books on men's and women's issues. His books cover twelve fields: history, law, sociology and politics (The Myth of Male Power[wp]); couples' communication (Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say); economic and career issues (Why Men Earn More); child psychology and child custody (Father and Child Reunion); and teenage to adult psychology and socialization (Why Men Are the Way they Are and The Liberated Man). All of his books are related to women and men's studies; consistent to his books since the early 1990's has been a call for a gender transition movement.
Dr. Warren Farrell has been chosen by the Financial Times as one of the world's top 100 thought leaders, and by the Center for World Spirituality (in 2011) as one of the world's spiritual leaders. His books are published in over 50 countries, and in 15 languages. They include two award-winning international best-sellers, Why Men Are The Way They Are plus The Myth of Male Power.
Dr. Farrell is currently the chair of the commission to create a White House Council on Boys to Men and is co-authoring Boys to Men with John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. Warren Farrell's books contribute to 12 disciplines. A book on couples communication, Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say, was a selection of the Book-of-the-Month Club. His Father and Child Reunion has inspired many dads to be more involved with their children and helped others win custody. And Why Men Earn More: The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap - And What Women Can Do About It was chosen by U.S. News and World Report in 2006 as one of the top four books on careers.
Warren has taught at the university level in five disciplines and appeared on more than 1,000 TV and radio shows, from Oprah to Larry King Live. He has been featured repeatedly in Forbes, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
Warren has two daughters, Alex and Erin. He is married to Liz Dowling, and they live in Mill Valley, California.
- (2018) The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It, BenBella Books, ISBN 1-942952-71-6
- (2008) Farrell W; Sterba JP; Svoboda S: Does Feminism Discriminate Against Men?: A Debate. Oxford [Oxfordshire]: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-531283-X
- (2005) Why Men Earn More: The Startling Truth Behind The Pay Gap - And What Women Can Do About It. New York, N.Y: American Management Association. ISBN 0-8144-7210-9
- (2001) Father and Child Reunion: How to Bring the Dads We Need to the Children We Love. New York: Jeremy P. Tarcher Inc.. ISBN 1-58542-075-1
- (2000) Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say: Destroying Myths, Creating Love. New York: Jeremy P. Tarcher Inc.. ISBN 1-58542-061-1
- (1993) The Myth of Male Power: Why Men Are The Disposable Sex. New York: Berkley Books. ISBN 0-425-18144-8
- (1988) Why Men Are The Way They Are: The Male-Female Dynamic. New York: Berkley Books. ISBN 0-425-11094-X
- (1974) The Liberated Man. New York: Berkley Books. ISBN 0-425-13680-9
- Warren Farrell introduced by Paul Elam - ICMI14 (Error: Invalid time.) (Size: 71:11 min.)
- Why Men Earn More: The Actual Truth Behind the Pay Gap (June 20, 2013) (Size: 76:11 min.)
- Separation and Conflict - Why Do We Prepare Our Sons to be Disposable - Warren Farrell (October 8, 2011) (Size: 51:43 min.) (Why love is such a mess)
- "Why Men Are the Way They Are - The Perspective You Haven't Heard", Part 1, 2, 3 (December 7, 1994)
- Why Do Men Make More Than Women? - Cassie Jaye - The Red Pill raw files (January 22, 2018) (Size: 12:58 min.)
- How Have Gender Issues Changed In The Last 40 Years? - Cassie Jaye - The Red Pill raw files (November 27, 2017) (Size: 13:47 min.)
- Is Male Disposability the Fault of Patriarchy? - Warren Farrell & Paul Elam - Cassie Jaye - The Red Pill raw files (July 31, 2017) (Size: 13:04 min.)
- Warren Farrell Interview at ICMI 2014, Detroit - StudioBrule (January 12, 2014) (Size: 42:40 min.)
- Love, Peace and Gender - Stefan Molyneux (August 11, 2013) (Size: 65:00 min.) (Karen Straughan)
- 'Boy crisis' threatens America's future with economic, health and suicide risks, USA Today on April 9, 2019
- His books since the early 1990's with this theme are: The Myth of Male Power (N.Y.: Simon and Schuster, 1993); Woman Can't Hear What Men Don't Say (N.Y.: Penguin/Putnam, 1999); Father and Child Reunion (N.Y.: Penguin/Putnam, 2001); Why Men Earn More: The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap - and What Women Can Do About It (N.Y.: AMACON, 2005); Warren Farrell and James Sterba, Does Feminism Discriminate Against Men (N.Y.: Oxford University Press, 2008)
- Website: warrenfarrell.org
- Wikipedia has an article about Warren Farrell
- The Incel Wiki has an article about Warren Farrell
- The Myth of Male Power Site
- Why Men Are the Way They Are Site
- Father and Child Reunion Site
- Women's Can't Hear What Men Don't Say Site
- Why Men Earn More Site
- The Liberated Man Site
- Warren Farrell Profile Page at BigSpeak
- Warren Farrell and Erin Pizzey - In Conversation (January 28, 2014) (Size: 117:50 min.) (Erin Pizzey)
- Revelations with Erin Pizzey: Dr. Warren Farrell, A Voice for Men - Radio Show on September 14, 2013
- Warren Farrell (Myth of Male Power) and Cassie Jaye (Red Pill) conduct audience experiences (May 16, 2017) (Size: 88:55 min.) (Cassie Jaye)