Concubinage (Latin concubitus, sexual intercourse) is the name for a lawful, permanent and not concealed form of sexual relationship between a man and a woman , more men or more women who are not by the marriage law is regulated. The female partner of a cohabiting relationship is called concubine, a masculine form of the word does not exist in the German language.
|Marriage / cohabitation||heterosexual||gay|
| Marriage community
|Base:||Kinship ||? |
|Goal:||Offspring, inheritance, livelihood|
|End:||After termination of the marriage community is entitled to compensation (alimony)|
|Divorce: official annulment of marriage before a court|
|Right:||Protection by law|
| Significant other
|Base:||Dual relationship of man and woman||Relationship of two gay or lesbian|
|Goal:||Self-realization, sex||Self-realization, sex|
|Duration:||indefinitely (as long as it's good)||indefinitely (as long as it's good)|
|End:||Upon the expiration of love removes the basis for business||Upon the expiration of love removes the basis for business|
|"to break up": an informal act by which the relationship is terminated unilaterally||"to break up": an informal act by which the relationship is terminated unilaterally|
|Right:||not justiciable, not protectable||not justiciable, not protectable|
- The marriage is a familial connection attached between the two original families of the bride and groom (intermarriage). Since this creates a complex network of relationships, this should not be careless and selfish terminated by either party..
- Doesn't exist! What can it be?
A community based on love and sex, it can be concluded that neither life nor the intermarriage of two families of origin is sought.
- Christian: "Bis der Tod euch scheidet." - "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." (Matthew 19.6, Mark 10.8-9) - "To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife." (1 Corinthians 7:10-11) - "For the Lord God of Israel says That He hates divorce." (Malachi 2:16) - "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery." (Luke 16:18, Matthew 5:31-32)
Islam: "And if they decide upon divorce, then surely, Allah is All- Hearing, All-Knowing." (Sura 2, 227) - "Among lawful things, divorce is most hated by Allah." (Hadith: Abu Dawud)
Secular: Since the marriage relationship is long term - relationships[wp] were established between two families - the divorce should be the exception.
- The divorce of a marriage should be opposed "breaking up" for not done unilaterally in a concubinage, but by the conviction of both families of origin be that the continuation of the marriage unacceptable (for extreme violence) or impossible (spouses and families of origin are hopelessly divided) or otherwise is agreement on the abolition of the intermarriage was made.
- The "breaking up" can be summarized in a "Hey, it's over now, you can go".
Women often go pretty kinky ways to end relationships: take the so-called "time-outs" deny themselves sexually, find a new friend or even equal to a whole new circle of friends ... just as if they leave clues that the "unloved" is to collect and partners as possible to lure him on the right track. This has the purpose of allowing the unpleasant truth itself must be pronounced not, but "comfortable" may be waiting for the partner alone sometime it happens that he is no longer loved.
- ElitePartner.de: Fünf Sätze beim Schlussmachen und was sie bedeuten (Five sets when breaking up and what they mean)
- Love is just as justiciable friendship, sex is not enforceable. In this respect at a concubinage, the protective effect of the Item 6 para 1 Basic Law do not apply. The demand for equality of homosexual unions with marriage are therefore systematically pursue purpose because nonsense or to devalue the institution marriage to concubinage and rob as the protection of Article 6, Section 1 of the German Grundgesetz demands.