Hijabi means a women or girl who wears the Islamic head-covering respectfully, called hijab[wp]. This is the Arabic word for headscarf but isn't limited to that. It also means "cover" or "protection" against evil things in the surrounding world. Most people don't understand that Hijab is a choice and isn't forced by our religion it's forced by those who are extreme and those who are misrepresenting and understanding our faith.
- Fatima: "Look she's a Hijabi too."
- Hamdi: "I wish I could have enough courage as you two."
Hijabi in a khakifarian Abaya[wp] coat
Hijabi in a raspberry colored Khimar[wp]
Hijabi in an emerald green headscarf[wp]
- Be a Pretty Hijabi
- Dress Modestly As a Muslim Girl
- Wear a Hijab
- Wear Hijab with Confidence
- Wear a Hijab Fashionably
- Put on a Hijab
- Choose Different Types of Muslim Clothing for Women
- Wear Niqab in a Non Muslim Country
- Hijabi-Check, I Got It Covered on December 27, 2009
- Nur Fadhilah Wahid: I am a Hijabi, I Got It Covered on January 03, 2010
|This article based on an article Hijabi from Urban Dictionary, November 27, 2013.|