Logo-AVFM.png Sharing knowledge free of feminist indoctrination. Logo-J4MB.png
The antithesis of feminist victim culture and hate ideology.
This wiki is in preparation: You want to edit? Clic here to join us!

Critique of feminism (Quotations)

From WikiMANNia
Jump to: navigation, search

Main PageWomanFeminismCritique of feminism → Critique of feminism (Quotations)


Anonymous

A

E

Paul Elam
  • "Feminism is 1% of powerful ideologues with money and influence controlling the other 99% of useful idiots and lemmings." [1]
Dean Esmay
  • "Feminism is and always has been a hate movement." [2]

K

Michael Klonovsky
  • "Under the flag of feminism marches an army that has yet to meet the enemy."
    "Unter dem Feldzeichen des Feminismus marschiert eine Armee, die noch nie auf einen Gegner getroffen ist." [3]
  • "If they can find no real evidence of discrimination against them now, the feminist feels justified in representing herself as a victim in Africa or in supposed antiquity."
    "Wenn sie für ihre persönliche Diskriminierung nun wirklich keinerlei Beleg mehr finden kann, fühlt sich die Feministin eben stellvertretend in Afrika oder in der Antike unterdrückt." [3]

L

Luigi Logan

Anonymous

Harry Crouch
President, National Coalition for Men
  • "False accusations against males are so common today, that they're literally a 21st century witch-hunt, directed at the male sex." [5]
Feminist campaign
  • Early in 2012, a feminist campaign emerged online which included a series of photographs. Each picture was of a young man or woman, presumably students at university and college. Each young man or women holding a sign which began with "I need feminism because..." The reasons following these declarations were varied, and mostly incoherent:
    • A woman in her 40's: "I need feminism because I have no other choice";
    • A 23 year old man: "I need feminism because I contribute to rape culture";
    • A 29 year old woman: "I need feminism because man is woman and woman is man".[6]

References

  1. Twitter: Paul Elam - 19:04 - July 17, 2014
  2. Dean Esmay: To my friends who are nice feminists, A Voice for Men on July 13, 2015
  3. 3.0 3.1 Michael Klonovsky, Schriftsteller und Journalist: Allerlei
  4. Twitter: fidelbogen - 19:46 - 14. Jul. 2015
  5. Youtube-logo.png Witch-Hunting Males - ManAmongOaks - ManAmongOaks (14 June 2011) (Size: at 0:25 min.)
  6. Roger Smith and JtO: I need the men's rights movement because..., A Voice for Men July 31, 2012

Abortion  –  Democracy  –  Family  –  Feminism  –  Critique of feminism  –  Women  –  Freedom  –  Critique of genderism  –  Justice  –  Men  –  Truth  –  Future
Quotations:   A Voice for Men (Quotations)  –  MANNdat (Quotations)  –  TrennungsFAQ (Quotations)  –  WGvdL (Quotations)