The Social and Sexual Hierarchy
|Alpha||The self-assured leader of men whose swagger and aloofness makes him very successful with women.|
|Sigma||The Lone Wolf antithesis of the Alpha. Defies placement in the social hierarcy and yet is successful with women.|
|Beta||The worker bees of society. Women will tolerate them if they have ample resource, otherwise they are discarded.|
|Gamma||Gammas are bitter or clueless about women. Often they can't grasp Red Pill concepts and check out of the mating game.|
|Omega||The hopeless. Omegas are correlated with violent outbursts like shooting sprees because of their total rejection by women.|
|Delta||The normal guy. Deltas are the great majority of men.|
|Lambda||Those men who have quite literally no interest in conventional male-female sexual relations.|
|Zeta||Refers to a perspective and way of being male that positions itself outside of the usual hierarchical model of masculinity based on Alpha male (top), Beta male (second) and Omega male (lowest).|
An alpha male gets all the sex he desires, because his controlling and socially-dominant personality is so alluring to females; alternately, an alpha may refer to a male's tall and muscular body type that all females (without exception) are irresistibly attracted to. Alphas sit at the top of the sexual ladder, shitting down on loser betas and virgin omegas. Alphas are essentially marginally-less-assholish bad boys; their "restraint" makes sex even easier for them.
A popular definition of Alpha as given by Alpha game:
Quote: «The alpha is the tall, good-looking guy who is the center of both male and female attention. The classic star of the football team who is dating the prettiest cheerleader. The successful business executive with the beautiful, stylish, blonde, size zero wife. All the women are attracted to him, while all the men want to be him, or at least be his friend. At a social gathering like a party, he's usually the loud, charismatic guy telling self-flattering stories to a group of attractive women who are listening with interest. However, alphas are only interested in women to the extent that they exist for the alpha's gratification, physical and psychological, they are actually more concerned with their overall group status.
Lifetime sexual partners = 4x average+»
- The Difference between the Badboy and the Real Alpha male, from Traits of the Alpha Male
- "An alpha male is a male at the top of the dating heap, carried over by analogy from wolf hierarchies."[webarchiv]
- Satirical glossary from /r/TheBluePill on Reddit
- RationalWiki: Manosphere glossary - "Alpha"
- The socio-sexual hierarchy, Alpha game on March 5, 2011
- The Incel Wiki has an article about Alpha, Beta, Omega
- Five Minutes Of Alpha, Charles Sledge on July 27, 2016 ("Five Minutes Of Alpha Is Worth A Lifetime Of Beta")
- Say Goodbye to Alphas, Betas and Omegas - Paul Elam (June 30, 2016) (Size: 12:35 min.)
- One Glaring Difference Between Alpha Males And Beta Males, Château Heartiste on February 28, 2016
- Alpha Vs Omega Men - MGTOW - Sandman (October 24, 2014) (Size: 15:35 min.)
- Donal Graeme: An Analysis of Human Sexual Strategies