There are few people that the movie The Matrix[wp] have not seen or at least heard of. Of course, the special effects are great, but it is even more interesting when one considers that this scenario is not far-fetched. Many people live today as if they were caught in a computer program.
Matrix is a brilliant film and therefore there are the best Morpheus[wp] quotes:
- "Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."
- "What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'?"
- "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
- "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
- "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream, Neo? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"
- "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
- "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
- "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."
- "If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
- "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Use outside of the film
- "Have you taken the red pill yet, or do you still in the feminist Matrix?"
Five Stages of Red Pill
Taking the red pill is a gradual process, and that the loss of illusions, like any other loss, initiates a grieving process.
But it's worth pointing out that psychology's general "five stages model of the grieving process"[wp] applies to TRP.
- Denial: "Women aren't like that! They're people just like everyone else! Treat them all as individuals, and you're sure to find the right one!"
- Anger: "WTF! Bitches are all like this! They have no honour, no loyalty, and they don't really love anyone but themselves! Fucking cunts!"
- Bargaining: "If I work real hard and learn all the pickup moves, then at least I'll get laid."
- Depression: "Getting laid by shallow, obnoxious women has become dull and unrewarding. And there's no sense looking for a unicorn. Maybe I'll just be MGTOW for a while."
- Acceptance: "Women aren't bad. My expectations of them, and theirs of me, were based on faulty premises. They are creatures of instinct, just like I am... but of different instincts. If I learn what those instincts are, and teach them about mine, we can develop realistic expectations of each other and get along just fine."
Quote: «The Red pill refers to the acceptance and embrace of truth, even when it is painful. In the manosphere, red pill thinkers reject comforting blue pill maxims such as NAWALT and that being a nice guy will get a man sex or secure a Long-Term Relationship (LTR).
The red pill viewpoint includes the villainy of women, the degeneracy of Hollywood and mainstream culture, hypergamy, the need for game[kw], and the destructive nature of feminism - especially White knights.
While the red pill is considered a more accurate view of reality, taking it is said to have a price, including possible isolation, loss of enjoyment of popular media, and the pain of self-aware self-censorship.
The term "red pill" comes from the 1999 film The Matrix[wp] where the character Neo[wp] must choose between a blue pill - representing continued sleep and ignorance of the truth nature of reality - and a red pill - which would give him a painful awakening but show him the true nature of the world he lived in.
A key lesson of this scene is that taking the red pill is a choice rather than merely a gift of revelation or a methodical inquiry. Without making a voluntarily choice to "take the red pill" men will continue to live in illusion.» - Kings Wiki
- The Red Pill Documentary - MGTOW Mirror (December 5, 2016) (Size: 8:03 min.)
- The Red Pill Rage - Angry MGTOW (December 5, 2016) (Size: 64:28 min.)
- Red Pill Rage - Sandman (March 11, 2014) (Size: 10:00 min.)
- Original Blue Pill or Red Pill Scene (1999) (Size: 2:40 min.)
Red Pill, The Red Pill or TRP, means the truth from the MGTOW context. A person who understands the MGTOW beliefs and rejects the main stream beliefs is said to have "taken the red pill". Conversely, those who have taken the red pill are considered to be part of the MGTOW movement.
The name red pill came from the movie The Matrix (a film which was directed by two trans women) where Neo was told,
- "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland[wp], and I show you how deep the rabbit hole[wp] goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth - nothing more."
Choosing the red pill therefore symbolizes accepting the truth and rejecting the propaganda sold by the main stream media.
Rejecting the Lies
Society has been living in denial and teaching lies to children, especially with regards to what men and women ought to be. TRP exposes those lies. The list below is not exhaustive but contain the most common ones.
Lie: Men and Women are Equal
Men and women are as equal as apple and orange. Men and women are both physically and psychologically different.
Men are physically capapble of tasks (ie weights) for which women are not. And vice versa (ie child birth). Men are psychologically suited for tasks (ie risks) for which women are not. And vice versa (ie repetition). Treating the genders as if they are interchangable parts is like saying Tylenol is interchangable with Advil.
Lie: Gender Equality is Good
First, there is no equality, as described above.
Second, equality is probably bad. Being equal requires the individuals to perform identical (or very similar) tasks in order to be comparable. However, as a family and as society, the lack of diversification of skills is bad for the same reason that putting all eggs in one basket is bad.
Lie: Women are Oppressed (Economically)
Women earn less money than men but majority of the healthcare, education and social spending goes to women. Women also do most of the shopping in a family. The argument can be flipped and say that men are oppressed.
Lie: Women are Oppressed (Life Choices)
Women can choose between abortion or childbirth, men can not.
Women can choose between staying home or work, men can not - especially if he has alimony to pay.
Lie: A Woman Who Lives Sexually Free Should Be Respected
Lie: A Woman Should Prioritize Her Career First Before Settling Down (AKA "Have it all")
A woman's career adds nothing to her MMV. And by the time shes "ready to settle down" both her SMV and MMV are rapidly declining. And she may be infertile. They are useless for purposes of having a family.
It is worthy to note that these women think that because their employer pays them 3x the salary of that 18 year old girl, her MMV must also be 3x of that girl. Alternatively speaking, the same price a man must pay to marry this infertile woman is 3x the price he would otherwise pay for the 18 yr old.
Lie: A Woman Can Have Kids In Her 40's
Lie: A Guy should Man Up and Marry (a Western Women)
This is the biggest bullshit that the manosphere loaths; and is discussed in greater detail, in marriage.
Lie: Men Have A Responsibility to Help/Protect (Western) Women
Fuck No! The manosphere doesn't take orders from sluts. And sluts lie.
Not all women are sluts but frankly many of those who bitch about men's responsibility, are sluts. They expect men to pay for everything (taxes, dates, etc) and behave like gentlemen, while sluts are free to ride the carousel and be treated like virgin Mary. And then they trash talk about oppression by men.
Furthermore, whenever these sluts run into trouble, they just play the victim card and often falsely accuse an innocent man who had previously treated her with generousity.
Lie: Men Should Be Taught Not to Rape / There's A Rape Culture on Campus
Sluts who lie about rape should be prosecuted, and there is a false rape accusation culture on campus.
Real rape is a criminal offense and should be reported to and investigated by police and decided by trial. More often, the sluts falsely report rape for other reasons. These sluts are usually more interested in the school's decisions on the case (i.e. expulsion of the male student) than the police investigation itself. And in many cases, sluts did not report the case to police, even as she insists the sex was not consensual.
On the other hand, false rape accusations are almost never prosecuted.
Lie: Men Abuse Women
Some men abuse women. Some (or many) women also abuse men. Or in most cases, the couples are fighting each other, but women are far more likely to lose and report it as crime. Furthermore, if the "abuse" was inflicted by a women on a man or a man on another man, it would have been called "they had a fight over X".
Therefore, the primary cause for "abuse" is selection bias. Another cause of abuse is lying, for reasons similar to false rape accusations.
Accepting the Truth
Red pillers generally consider the following to be true.
Truth: The Main Stream Media is Full of Shit
The MSM is full of shit because they only repeat what is politically correct and they viciously attack anyone who opposes the main stream views. In regards to family matters, the MSM is brainwashing the public into believing men are evil perpetrators and women are innocent angels. More importantly, anyone who tries to point out a woman's guilt is immediately labled as a bigot, or they accuse them of victim blaming. People who raise a different opinion often risk losing their job due to the MSM bandwagon. These so called supporters of free speech are actually one of the biggest enemies of it.
Truth: Government is the Problem
The goverment often tout themselves as saviors of the people and protectors of freedom when they are in fact the source of the people's misery.
Economically, the government praises themselves for how they are helping women and the poor by creating job opportunities and funding their education, health and childcare. But the so called job opportunities are mostly created in the public sector or other entities reliant on government funding. The resulting tax burden is destroying businesses and driving the lesser educated out of work - the very same people the government was trying to help.
In family matters, the government once again call themselves Gods. The adversarial family laws resulted in millions of broken marriages and homeless children. The biggest winners are the lawyers, and the biggest losers are the children. The government did this because... "its in the best interest of the child". Yet children from broken families have a much higher rate of growing up to be troubled adults. Many of them run afoul of the law and most will fail to build a stable family, creating a vicious cycle of more broken families.
The problems which the government intervened to solve is actually fueling the problem itself, which in turn fuels the government intervention. The government therefore led the people into an unwinninable, perpetual war. The governement's objective isn't about finding a solution, its about repeat business.
Truth: Patriarchy is the Law
In a free society, a husband is superior to his wife, because if he wasn't she wouldn't have married him!
The manosphere don't buy the bullshit about gender equality because nice guys don't get laid. The (male) demand for sex always exceeds the (female) supply. As such, women hold the power of selection. (A.K.A. Briffault's Law). And consequently, men hold the power of wealth (Bateman's principle).
Consequently, the feminist prophecy is full of shit, and those manginas can talk all day about "feelings". Meanwhile, those who took the red pill will focus on making money, getting fit, banging hot babes and being "the Law" abiding citizens.
Truth: Alpha Fux Beta Bux
Thanks to Big Daddy G (A.K.A. government) and feminists, far too many women are now living their lives like a slut. Alpha Fux Beta Bux is now main stream. ~40% of U.S. and ~50% of U.K. children are born out of wedlock, and paternity fraud is everywhere.
The manosphere is here to game the system. Fuck the young sluts then leave them to the beta mangina's to pay the bills. Feminism is for fucking idiots and the brotherhood is gonna fucking prove it. (Like... literally)
Truth: Women Can't Be Trusted
Not all women are intentional fraudsters, but women are seldom bound by their promises or required to take responsibilities for their own actions. A man is liable for support payments, a woman is not. A man is liable for assaults against others, a woman is not. A man is expected to earn his own living, a woman is not.
Modern society offers women many ways of passing her responsibility onto others. And once her responsibility falls on someone else's shoulders she suddenly become the most hardline advocate that those responsibilities be delivered!
It is possible to entice a woman to keep her promise, provided the result is always in her benefit. In otherwords, a free lunch.
The Redpill is a collection of unpleasant truths about human nature or society that is not commonly known or is somewhat concealed by society.
- (MRA/manosphere sense) The belief that society is gynocentric and discriminates against men rather than women.
- (Incelosphere sense) The belief that those who lost the genetic lottery face shallowness and unfairness, but that this can be overcome through self-improvement, particularly looksmaxxing[ext].
- Looks are most important thing for men to attract women in 2018.
- Not having your own place, your own car or your own money isn't that much of a detriment as you think.
- Face is the most important aspect of looks on men.
- Bodybuilding won't make you slay if you have an average face, or if you currently don't have much success with women.
- Females rate 80% of men as below average looking.
- Females say how personality and confidence matters, but it only pertains to long-term relationships. Even then, it's not as important as looks.
- Females lie about their past sexual experiences.
- Females make it easy for males who they want for a short-term relationship. They make it hard for males who they want for a long-term relationship. For example, for a STR, they will have sex on the first "date". But for a LTR, they will make him wait.
- A short-term relationship is a code word for a hypergamous relationship in which the male is higher in league than the female.
- Females have many options, especially pertaining to casual sex.
- Most females are already having sex. Even most single females are having casual sex.
- Average men are judged negatively due to the halo effect.
- Even the most "non-primitive" appearing females are slutty.
- "42", the answer to the question according to "life, the universe and everything" in the filmed novels and radio drama series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[wp] by Douglas Adams.[wp]
- The Five Stages of Red Pill, TheRedPill on February 4, 2014
- 4 Red Pill Concepts You Need To Understand, Return of Kings
- 11 Hard Truths I Learned From Taking The Red Pill, Return of Kings
- Price Of The Taking The Red Pill, Return of Kings
- Kings Wiki: Red pill
- MGTOW Wiki: Red Pill
- Starting to fucking believe the Blackpill. Ex told the piece of shit she cheated on me with that he was better than me.
- I found texts between my now ex and the garbage human being she cheated with. Apparently, she told him he was better than me during sex and even in normal conversation. This guy is a disrespectful ass, has a minimum wage job, NO car, and no education. I have a degree (about to have two), a nice car, a good job for my age and I’ve treated her very well. Yet THAT is better than me. Just because he’s taller and better-looking, she genuinely thought he was better than me. I’m fucking reeling.
- He was 35 years old and lived with his mother where he made money by selling drugs. This poor poor guy just couldn't get a real job you see. Because he already had three kids from three different women and if he got a regular job they could get child support from him.
- The Incel Wiki: Redpill
|This article based on an article Red Pill from MGTOW Wiki.|
|This article based on an article Redpill (May 3, 2019) from the free Encyklopedia The Incel Wiki. The The Incel Wiki article is published under an unknown license. In The Incel Wiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|