|For the first time in 80 years, German tanks will roll against Russia.
Germany has been a party to the war since 387 days by supplying weapons of war.
German Foreign Minster Annalena Baerbock: "We are fighting a war against Russia" (January 25, 2023)
|Born||April 2, 1969|
Rollo Tomassi (* 1969) is an American PUA coach and Gen X'er[wp]. He is the author of the highly influential "Rational Male"[tiw] book series. His real name is George W. Miller.
Alongside Roger Devlin, Rollo popularized the non-academic usage of the term, "hypergamy", or at least as it's used in the manosphere. His ideas are influenced by his interpretation of evolutionary psychology[wp] and his interpretation of standard PUA techniques.
He rejects the concept of the black pill (chiefly the fatalistic aspects of it), claiming that it merely represents an (ideally) transitional phase that someone goes through after being redpilled, writing:
Quote: «See, there is no "Black Pill" - there is only the space in between a man dealing with his despondency about a harsh "Red Pill" truth and his crossing the abyss to accepting that truth and doing something with that information to better his life.»
Tomassi's own definition of the Blackpill is that it is a nihilistic interpretation of the red pill:
Quote: «The Blackpill as a movement focuses on objective realities to such an extreme degree that nihilism defines it. But that nihilism is also a necessary part of subjectivism.»
In the same article, he also seemed to show a softening of his oppositional stance to the black pill, comparing the black pill to what he dubbed the "feel-good pill":
Quote: «It gets a lot wrong in the problem solving department, but what Black Pill gets right is their understanding of the shifting of causality.»
Thus, like those on the r/theredpill[tiw] subreddit, which has his materials proudly displayed on it's sidebar, he generally advocates an internal locus of control (locus of control is whether you think you have power over the external world to change your situation versus vice versa) versus the external locus of control that is part of the black pill.
Tomassi also touched upon what is known in the incelosphere as the racepill[tiw] as follows:
Quote: «I honestly feel for Asian/Indian men in this respect. When I read about Aziz Ansari's #MeToo'ing I read with morbid fascination watching his story play out with another "cute" (SMV6-7) white girl. This is the stereotypical interaction. With my Red Pill Lens I saw a girl conflicted by her attraction to Aziz's social proof (celebrity) with her visceral reaction to becoming intimate with a guy she simply wasn't all that aroused by. This is just my personal experience, but I've counseled Indian (and a few Asian) men who all share a very similar frustration - they really want to get with a white American girl but they are sexually invisible to the vast majority of them.»
He acknowledges that looks matter in regards to female sexual attraction, unlike many associated with the PUA community, writing that women "[...] encourage men to think that 'looks aren't as important to women' so they'll be more acceptable future providers while breeding in the short-term with men embodying their very specific[tiw] physical ideal." He has also stated that sexual attraction is un-negotiable, but believes you can significantly increase your looks and thus SMV via bodybuilding as a typical male. He has also claimed that penis size is of great importance to women, as apparently indicated by women's first recourse when entering an argument with a man, often being to imply that the man in question has a small penis.
Writings regarding incels
After the Toronto van attack[wp], Tomassi wrote a long article about incels. He argued that incels are often used as ideological whipping-boys by many on the left and right in politics, describing incels as "lost boys"[tiw] who typically weren't prepared to learn of harsh "redpilled" truths.
He criticized the media coverage of the Toronto incident, saying that is not the manosphere that is chiefly responsible for incels growing self-awareness regarding their plight, but the social escalation of women's "open hypergamy", as exemplified by online-dating apps such as Tinder[wp]. He summarized typical normie attitudes towards incels as such:
Quote: «The truth of the matter is Incels have always been with us. They were the losers, the nerds (before they were told they were cool) and the guys who were Darwin's dead ends. I knew dozens of them when I was growing up. I know many now, all of them building a life-theme around their life long confusion and misery of not figuring out women. I know a lot of married men today who are technically Incels in their marriages[tiw]. We like to say they're "unlucky" in love or we'll say "Don't worry, you're a great guy. Any girl would be lucky to have you. You're just meeting the wrong kind of girls, just be yourself and it'll happen for you." Then we hope they don't fixate on one of our girlfriend's girlfriends and they go off to figure out how the real world works.»
He blamed the incel problem on gynocentrism and a shift towards serial polyandry (or polygyny in other words). He said that incels view of the sexual marketplace (i.e. the black pill, in his view) was correct, but he expressed disagreement as to the more prescriptive aspects of the blackpill.
About Rollo Tomassi
Quote: «Rollo Tomassi is one of the most prominent voices in the globally growing, male-focused online consortium known as the "Manosphere" as well as one of the "Godfathers" of intersexual Red Pill awareness. Rollo is the author of The Rational Male blog, a foundational fixture in the Red Pill community.» Quote: «The best of the "red pill" gurus is Rollo Tomassi. He's married, has a background in evolutionary psychology[wp].» Quote: «When feminism assimilates a religion it fundamentally erases the previous faith and overwrites it with feminist-collectivist Unitarianism[wp].»
- The Rational Male, 2013, ISBN 1492777862
- The Rational Male - Volume III. Positive Masculinity, 2017, ISBN 1-5489-2181-5
The Rational Male - Volume I
- The Basics
- There is no ONE
- The Cardinal Rule of Relationships
- Truth to Power
- The Desire Dynamic
- Schedules of Mating
- Defining Alpha
- The Origins of Alpha
- The Contextual Alpha
- Plate Theory
- Plate Theory I - Abundance & Scarcity
- Plate Theory II - Non-Exclusivity
- Plate Theory III - Transitioning
- Plate Theory IV - Goal-State Monogamy
- Plate Theory V - Lady's Game
- Plate Theory VI - Scarcity to Abundance
- Plugged In
- AFC - Average Frustrated Chump
- Playing Friends
- Letting Go of Invisible Friends
- Enter White Knight
- The Honor System
- The Savior Schema
- Inter-gender Friendship
- Dispelling the Magic
- Identity Crisis
- Dream Girls and Children with Dynamite
- Kill the Beta
- Dream Killers
- Have A Look
- The Five Stages of Unplugging
- The Bitter Taste of the Red Pill
- The Evolution of Game
- Rewriting the Rules
- Navigating the SMP
- Just Be Yourself
- The Nice Guy - Jerk Spectrum
- Beta Game
- The Pheromonal Beta
- Dread Games
- The Meta Games
- The Medium is the Message
- Just Get It
- Dijo Sin Hablar
- The Horse's Mouth
- Qualities of the Prince
- Social Conventions
- Operative Social Conventions
- AFC Social Conventions
- The Paradox of Commitment
- Bitter Misogynists
- The Disposables
- War Bridges
- Mrs. Hyde
- Hypergamy Doesn't Care
- Relational Equity
- The Hypergamy Conspiracy
- Women & Regret
- The Pet
- The Iron Rules of Tomassi
- Iron Rule I
- Iron Rule II
- Iron Rule III
- Iron Rule IV
- Iron Rule V
- Iron Rule VI
- Iron Rule VII
- Iron Rule VIII
- Iron Rule IX
- The Myth of the Lonely Old Man
- The Myth of Women & Sex
- The Myth of the 'Good Girl'
- The Myth of the Biological Clock
- The Myth of Male Looks
- The Myth of Feminine SMV
- Of Love and War
- The Feminine Imperative
- The Feminine Reality
- The Feminine Mystique
- The Wall
- The Threat
- Positive Masculinity vs. Equalism
The Rational Male - Volume III
- The Rational Male Positive Masculinity
- The Red Pill Parent
- An Introduction to Red Pill Parenting
- The Red Pill Parent
- The Red Pill Father
- Practical Red Pill Parenting
- Promise Keepers
- Raising Daughters
- Relationship Game - A Primer
- The Feminine Nature
- Feminine Solipsism
- Appeals to Reason
- The Epiphany Phase Revisited
- Plan B
- Social Imperatives
- Male Space
- The Political is Personal
- Open Cuckoldry
- Positive Masculinity
- Rites of Passage
- The Second Set of Books
- The Red Pill Balance
- The Red Pill Lens
- Myth of the 'Good Guy'
- The Perfect Man
- Alpha Tells
- Beta Tells
- The Reconstruction
- The Power of NEXT
- The Cardinal Rule of Sexual Strategies
- SMV Ratios and Attachment
- Humanism, Behaviorism and the Amorality of Game
- The Plan
- The Rational Male - AMA with Rollo Tomassi - Rollo Tomassi (August 9, 2020) (Size: 193:49 min.)
- The Rational Male - Hypergamy: Micro to Macro - 21 Studios (February 24, 2018) (Size: 78:42 min.)
- Red Pill 101 Ep. 2 - Incels & Nice Guys - Rollo Tomassi (November 4, 2018) (Size: 66:00 min.) (Incel, Nice guy)
- The Hard Truth About Hypergamy - Rollo Tomassi and Stefan Molyneux (August 30, 2018) (Size: 60:45 min.) (Hypergamy)
- The Rational Male: Positive Masculinity Q & A - 21 Studios (June 27, 2018) (Size: 63:05 min.)
- The 9 Iron Rules of Tomassi - Entrepreneurs in Cars (April 2, 2018) (Size: 84:25 min.)
- The Rational Male - Hypergamy: Micro to Macro - 21 Studios (February 23, 2018) (Size: 78:42 min.) (Hypergamy)
- ↑ (although he claims not to be a PUA, writing, "I'm not in the business of cures, I'm in the business of diagnoses" - The Severing, The Rational Male on May 27, 2014
- ↑ (the works of Dr. Martie Haselton[ext] appears to have had a particularly strong influence on him)
- ↑ The Global Sexual Marketplace, The Rational Male on February 27, 2019
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Wrong Girl, The Rational Male on July 19, 2019
- ↑ Looks Count, The Rational Male on February 23, 2012
- ↑ Incels, The Rational Male on June 4, 2018
- ↑ Amazon: About the Author
- ↑ John Hawkins: 20 Red Pill Quotes From Rollo Tomassi That Will Change How You Think Forever, PJ media on April 29, 2018
- ↑ Twitter: @RationalMale - 10. Apr. 2019 - 15:47
- ↑ The Rational Male - Positive Masculinity, The Rational Male on July 26, 2017
- ↑ The legendary 9 iron rules of Rollo Tomassi
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 (4:00)
- Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of whose frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #2 (13:40)
- NEVER, under pain of death, honestly or dishonestly reveal the number of women you've slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #3 (20:45)
- Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #4 (30:25)
- NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #5 (45:49)
- NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #6 (52:35)
- Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man expects to be loved.
- In it's simplicity this speaks volumes about the condition of Men. It accurately expresses a pervasive nihilism that Men must either confront and accept, or be driven insane in denial for the rest of their lives when they fail to come to terms with the disillusionment.
- Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #7 (1:03:47)
- It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #8 (1:12:07)
- Always let a woman figure out why she wont ƒuck you, never do it for her.
- An integral part of maintaining the feminine imperative as the societal imperative involves keeping women as the primary sexual selectors. As I've detailed in many prior comments and posts, this means that a woman's sexual strategy necessitates that she be in as optimized a condition as her capacity (attractiveness) allows for her to choose from the best males available to satisfy that strategy.
- Iron Rule of Tomassi #9 (1:16:34)
- Never Self-Deprecate under any circumstance. This is a Kiss of Death that you self-initiate and is the antithesis of the Prize Mentality. Once you've accepted yourself and presented yourself as a "complete douche" there's no going back to confidence with a woman. Never appeal to a woman's sympathies. Her sympathies are given by her own volition, never when they are begged for - women despise the obligation of sympathy. Nothing kills arousal like pity. Even if you don't seriously consider yourself pathetic, it never serves your best interest to paint yourself as pathetic. Self-Depreciation is a misguided tool for the AFC, and not something that would even occur to an Alpha.
- Webpräsenz: therationalmale.com
- The Book
- She's Not Yours, October 15, 2020
- My colleague and friend, Rian Stone, took it upon himself to breakdown the brilliant simplicity of a common Manosphere idiom:
- "She was never yours, it was just your turn."
- My colleague and friend, Rian Stone, took it upon himself to breakdown the brilliant simplicity of a common Manosphere idiom:
- 21 Convention Dates Cancellation, June 2, 2019
- I've got some bad news. Due to some unfortunate misunderstandings and internal conflict within the 21 Convention organization I will no longer be speaking at the Poland or the Orlando dates this year. I have been either been unfairly maligned by this organization through a campaign of disinformation or through some simple misunderstandings and have been cut from the list of speakers.
- I've invested a lot of time and energy into seeing this convention become the Red Pill Summit I've always said the Manosphere needs, but I am no longer welcome within the group. In spite of this I still believe the organization is a positive and needed element of the 'sphere and I have no ill feelings for anyone in the organization or the speakers.
- Incels, June 4, 2018
- Owed Sex, June 12, 2014
- In the aftermath of the Eliot Rodger’s tragedy there was one resounding go-to mantra from mainstream media, blue pill plugins and the femintariat alike... "Men are not owed sex for anything."
- The Severing, May 27, 2014
- The Incel Wiki has an article about Rollo Tomassi
- Varoon Rajah: Book Review: The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, Girls Chase
|This article based on an article Rollo Tomassi (2 November 2020) from the free Encyklopedia The Incel Wiki. The The Incel Wiki article is published under an unknown license. In The Incel Wiki is a List of Authors available those who worked on the text before being incorporated in WikiMANNia.|